• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Sauce Test - Naga Mama by chileseeds.co.uk

QuadShotz

Banned
Irony, by accident, I'd signed into au.youtube.com when I upped the vid..didn't notice until afterwards. LOL! Funniest part was, it seems to upload faster than using the US site...:mouthonfire:

Anyways, this is an Awesome Multi-Naga sauce from the UK!

Buddy of mine (tippycelt) brought this from the UK and shared a bottle, and it's a real winner. Excellent flavor and Dual-Naga Heat! Doesn't have the delayed hit as most Naga sauces, it comes on strong and *then* fades over about 7 mins. ;-)

Very good consistancy and well-blended.
Pours easy and has an amazing aroma.

From their website:

"Fresh Naga Morich and Bhut Jolokia Chilli Sauce. Naga Morich joins Bhut Jolokia in a hot sauce that will bring tears to some eyes. We have based it on our best selling Dragons breath sauce which is a Caribbean style hot sauce with lots of flavour built in. Once you touch this on your tongue the burn is instant get past the burn and you pick up the flavours of Basil, Turmeric, Thyme, Mustard, Nutmeg and Apricot flavour your mouth explodes with an extreme Naga Morich/Bhut Jolokia heat that pounds your tongue. This is another genuine hot sauce you have been waiting for."

Obviously, what I have is a changed recipe from that info...

I loved the taste of it, cumin and rasins were delish and they somehow made a naga-based sauce hit upfront...not after 1-2 minutes. It's great.

Label says above ingrds: "Deadly Naga Morich and Bhut Jolokia" Heheheheee....

Ingredients: Fresh Naga Morich and Bhut Jolokia chilis, tomatoes, vinegar, raisins, mango, lemon juice, cumin, paprika.

Batch 08/08

Below that it says: "Please beware this will hurt once eaten!"

Aye, ya just gotta like that eh? ;-)

My video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwnrq9INQ7U&fmt=18

Pics:

S6302021.JPG

S6302022.JPG

Only caveats are it could be a notch hotter, and last longer...but then again...I'm nutzo..lol!

Highly recommend this sauce....One of the best flavors I've had and still with pretty dang good heat. :lol:

Cheers,

-QS

Thanks. :)

Oh, as I'm sure ya'll noticed, YT is being a wanker with their new beta uploader crap. 4hrs later, and it's still "processing"...%$@^%$#!!

So, I've re-upped it using the old uploader, and am waiting to see which vid gets done first. If it's the newer one, I'll change the URL here.

Sorry for the SNAFU.

Ok, new copy uploaded via old uploader was processed in about 5 mins.

updated the URL, sorry folks.

Just in case, it's here:

Indeedy I do mate, thanks for the Naga!

How'd ya like the tunez? ;-)

I gotta do the vid for the Woody's Naga Reserve next..woohoo!

Hope the fridge door doesn't catch fire as it's fullllll of Naga. :)

-QS

haha, the music is funky. that was the first thing I thought of when I watched the video.

sounds like a really nice sauce, and it's in europe! I have to get one.
also noticed they have vials of 15m scoville extracts... for 35£. hehehe.
not that I like the taste but that has to be fun to try

munchzilla said:
haha, the music is funky. that was the first thing I thought of when I watched the video.

Yeah, it seemed fitting. It's Carl Carlton: She's A Bad Mamma Jamma (1981)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Carlton
Good and funnnkayyyy.
afro0000.gif

sounds like a really nice sauce, and it's in europe! I have to get one.
also noticed they have vials of 15m scoville extracts... for 35£. hehehe.
not that I like the taste but that has to be fun to try

IDK about the cap stuff, but bro Tippy who brought this has several of their other products , and likes them.

Oh yeh, they have seeds and stuff too. :onfire:

IM Tippy if ya want his input on it.

cheers,

QS

There new Trindad scorpion sauce is very good and The Beast is great too !
Sy QS they were new on website when I got Home from trip.

Tippy

Back