Sauces Opportunity

Looks awesome, I'm gonna bring ya a jar of a chili-verde ?? kinda sauce that a local barkeep around here makes. If you dig it...I'll get him drunk and get his recipe :-) the stuff Rocks.
Oh and I'll also bring you that promised calendar.
One other corny thought but if I had a rib joint... I would have a picture of a hot babe eatin a rib with sauce on her face, and it would say "The Rib Bone connected to the Cheek Bone" (Mr D's anatomy)
This would probably also work with a child eatin as well.
ok, I'm done

Hillbilly Chili said:
Looks awesome, I'm gonna bring ya a jar of a chili-verde ?? kinda sauce that a local barkeep around here makes. If you dig it...I'll get him drunk and get his recipe :-) the stuff Rocks.
Oh and I'll also bring you that promised calendar.
One other corny thought but if I had a rib joint... I would have a picture of a hot babe eatin a rib with sauce on her face, and it would say "The Rib Bone connected to the Cheek Bone" (Mr D's anatomy)
This would probably also work with a child eatin as well.
ok, I'm done

LOL..i think the big boss (wife) would choose the baby..!!!
I would love the hot babe off course...another thing is that all my employees are FEMALES..!!! don't think they would go for..OR...i need to find babes working for me !!..now..put that thru the big boss..LOL

I didnt say the babe had to be naked or anything:-)
Just a smile on a face,Rib in hand and sauce on the cheeks. Hell we could even use Bubba for that shot, Its about havin fun and enjoying the ribs. I hear he’s very photogenic :-0

kato said:
Marco

The pic is great. You have done a fantastic job helping all the THP members promote their products.

Mick
Kato's

Kato,
it is my pleasure...we all need "a little help from my friends" :)

Back