SB7J F5 Seed Give Away

I got your seeds and the free bottle of honey in the mail today! Can't wait to get those seeds in the ground and after trying a drop of the honey earlier I deffently don't think it will last till the morning!! Thanks so much!

coachspencerxc said:
Not trying to hijack, but awhile back, I did a trade with cloudhand. I think it was about a 6:6 trade but he generously threw in some extras, among which were 3 varieties of SB7J. Anyone have PICTURES of these different strains?

He sent me:
A) Mushroom shaped F4 seeds originally from Ryan Dulac
B) Flying saucer shaped pods from Ignite
C) F5 seeds from yellow pods that should've been red.

I am waiting on C to germinate (one of the few that haven't after planting a month ago.) Planning on planting at leaSt one of the other two this week. Which is the more "standard" phenotype - mushroom? I assume the picture already on this thread is of the mushroom phenotype.

Thanks!

I nicknamed the mushroom shaped F4s atomic (to differentiate between all the other variations I grew), which were (still will) the ones I was spreading around. 

Here is a pic of the parent (SB7J Atomic) (love to see pics of its children):

I read Pex's very generous offer because I also think the SB7J is one of the best crosses. The pods Noah Yates grew out from Pex look absolutely stunning! If you have seeds, spread em around in trains and trades :) .

PexPeppers said:
unfortunately i only had enough seeds for 3 people, but i have another one i want you guys to grow for me. Jays PGS x Primo 7 F3. it is a very VERY branchy plant that stays closer to the ground which is neat. easily 200 pods per plant.
I'm interested in this cross (Jays PGS x Primo 7 F3). I was planning to do the same this year. If you still have the extra seeds, I'd love to grow em out and share. Why me? I think either you or Armac sent met 7 pot Rennies, which I grew then put a ton of seeds in Coheed's seed train and threw in as extras in trades. We can even do a trade. I have (7 pot Jonah x pimenta da Neyde F1)x Trinidad Scorpion Moruga F2 seeds. The one I'm going to share is an F1 that turned out purple (ripen to red) with a TS Moruga shape. I had crossed my 7 pot Jonah x pimenta da Neyde a second time to improve its flavor and heat, and it sure did for the F1 TS moruga crosses. I don't have many seeds, but I'd love a serious grower who spreads seeds around to grow them.

Pic of the 7JPN x TS Moruga F1 I mentioned:

Ryan, I am overwintering 2 of the 7JPN plants and 2 of the SB7J plants (one had yellow pods). The 7JPN had dark purple leaves during the grow season last year, but now after being cut back and not in direct sunlight, the new leaves are green with a little purple near the base of the stems. Hoping they get purple again after hardening and being put back into sunlight.

I would be interested in growing that 7JPN x Moruga cross. Were the leaves as dark as the purple 7JPNs?

Coach, bummer that the yellow SB7Js are not germinating. I have not tried germinating any because I overwintered the mother plant. There's also no guarantee that the F5s will produce yellow pods like the mother, but they may. The yellow pods were very tasty and very hot. I would be happy to send more seeds if you need them.

cloudhand said:
Coach, bummer that the yellow SB7Js are not germinating. I have not tried germinating any because I overwintered the mother plant. There's also no guarantee that the F5s will produce yellow pods like the mother, but they may. The yellow pods were very tasty and very hot. I would be happy to send more seeds if you need them.
No problem. I still have more seeds & think I'll plant all 3 variations this weekend. Thanks again!

PexPeppers said:
for sure! I will send you them. send me a pm. also, i got the f2 seeds from somebody on here and i just cant think of who it is.

I only gave out F1 seeds to two or three people. It must have been Nigel or Matt.

Back