SBJ7 review. A truly amazing pepper!!!

Here is the review of one of Vincent`s (coheed196) SBJ7 pods. Check out the SBJ7 thread, it`s a very interesting read, with some awesome poddage........

All I can say is WOW! Absolutely amazing flavour, great heat and an all around stellar performer. If you can buy, beg, borrow or steal seeds for the SBJ7, do as as soon as humanly possible. Sooner if you can manage it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_-cohTTxnw

Can't wait till I get pods thanks to San patricio I have one plant ,, indeed it should be an awesome pepper everything posted about sb7j on thp is positive,,,I got f1 seed from Patrick but failed to germinate any but like I said I was hooked up, great review I think you nailed down the flavor Nigel and it sounds good,,!

Had my first one in fajitas last night, and another 1/2 of one in a salmon sammich at lunch.

You nailed it.

Really nice flavor, perfect burn that leaves you wanting more in a short time.

You left out the scatological point, for those interested.

Does not leave a traumatic exit wound you would expect from the heat level. :hell:

Though I ate a nice one, chopped up and placed in 2 fajitas, and was fool enough to go to work today (4 AM) without considering the consequences, the grumbling and rumbling was about the same as if I had eaten a bunch of chile (con carne) the night before.

I take no pepper munching precautions---what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger.

My next day off will see how they are stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon.

Gotrox said:
Had my first one in fajitas last night, and another 1/2 of one in a salmon sammich at lunch.

You nailed it.

Really nice flavor, perfect burn that leaves you wanting more in a short time.

You left out the scatological point, for those interested.

Does not leave a traumatic exit wound you would expect from the heat level. :hell:

Though I ate a nice one, chopped up and placed in 2 fajitas, and was fool enough to go to work today (4 AM) without considering the consequences, the grumbling and rumbling was about the same as if I had eaten a bunch of chile (con carne) the night before.

I take no pepper munching precautions---what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger.

My next day off will see how they are stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon.
They are awesome, aren`t they??? I always forget the scatological aspect, as I tend not to suffer with that ailment. Sorry to hear about you getting caught short, as it were.

I always get very hot piss after eating hot peppers, though. For whatever reason, I think I metabolise the capsaicin differently than most people. 

I had the SBJ7 with my breakfast today. It is was delicious, the heat peaks quick but it fades fairly quick too. Great tasting pepper, has a nice spectrum of flavors.

Usually, with a new pepper tasting, I allow the full experience to finish it's course.

I run production equipment for my job, and actually have to stop production and call for a ride if I need a restroom break.

Naturally, I try to do new tastings on a day off, or when I have 18 or so hours before work.

Once I know my "GTL" of a pepper, (Gut Tolerence Level) I can add tolerable amounts to my "work diet".

Good thing I did so with the Carolina Reaper.

That puppy started barking to be let out in short order.

taste on this one is good  very good  but heat is there but not as those super hot up there.  the wall on these pepeprs are thicker and more crunchy.
very sweet and nice taste.  go with this one for taste  not heat

Hammerfall said:
taste on this one is good  very good  but heat is there but not as those super hot up there.  the wall on these pepeprs are thicker and more crunchy.
very sweet and nice taste.  go with this one for taste  not heat
I agree. Not a superhot, but the flavour and heat are a great combo. Way hotter than any Scotch bonnet, though. 

Perfect for casual munching.

The quick up and down of the heat makes you want more for the taste, and not the usual waiting time to cool down.

Actually got a warmth with this one that is lacking in the scorching burn that overpowers.

Got's seeds now.
Will be growing it, and hope the F4 is as good or better.

I had to get some SBJ7 pods on Nigel's review. IMO. These nice looking pods don't disappoint, I have a pod almost everyday with a meal.
Enough heat to enjoy with any common meal, but the flavor is really terrific. I like em...

Back