• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

SCORED some Gypsum (FYI)

Don't know if I'm on the slow bus but went to get some vermiculite at Home Depot and found this 40 pound bag of gypsum for $3.77 oh yah.
2013-11-12_19-46-43_324.jpg

Nice! Have you already covered your beds for the winter? I always work it in the fall or winter before so it has time to get into the soil.

LawrenceJ2007 said:
Nice! Have you already covered your beds for the winter? I always work it in the fall or winter before so it has time to get into the soil.
No just got it tonight / my plants are still bustin out peppers plan on redoing the garden (raised bed) going to be doing mels mix adding the gypsum some azomite and maybe a few other ingredients then letting it sit for a little while? Any suggestions on other ingredients you may have?

For my soil in the raised beds I use leaves, compost, grass clippings (untreated grass), some top soil, pearlite, vermiculite, sand, and gypsum. The ratios are in my garden book but I'll find them for you.

LawrenceJ2007 said:
For my soil in the raised beds I use leaves, compost, grass clippings (untreated grass), some top soil, pearlite, vermiculite, sand, and gypsum. The ratios are in my garden book but I'll find them for you.
Thanks man

I toss guinea pig poo and wood chips in there they are very good manure producers. they eat a ton of vegetables too so its pretty nutrient dense

Back