chinense Scotch Bonnet X 7 Pot Jonah

I have been wondering what variety of scotch bonnet crossed with the 7 pot Jonah does anybody know?
My sb7j are doing well got seed form wicked mike generation is unknown they are looking real bonnet like similar to my moa yellows .

Plantguy76 said:
I have been wondering what variety of scotch bonnet crossed with the 7 pot Jonah does anybody know?
My sb7j are doing well got seed form wicked mike generation is unknown they are looking real bonnet like similar to my moa yellows .
Interesting question Jason let's hope its creator Patrick will enlighten us all as all the research I have come up with just states " Scotch Bonnet x" .... Normally Red but I did see in a thread KD grew a yellow variety

STEVE954 said:
Scotch Bonnet-Foodarama is what crossed with the 7 pot Jonah in Patrick's back yard. I am currently growing some f? from Vladan's Rainbow Chillies. Bumpy gnarly 4-5 lobed red scotch bonnets. I sent Jamison some pics and he will be posting them soon.
Thank you Steve for the information looking forward to the pics

Thanks Jamison.

I might add that the flavor of this hybrid is unsurpassed. I spent 5 minutes sniffing a fresh opened pod. I can't put my finger on it, I want to say floral, citrus, sweet cantaloupe is what I came up with. Heat about 500k. Honesly a new favorite for me.
I did cross 16 sb7j flowers with MoA Scotch Bonnet pollen, 3 pods stuck and are almost ripe. Looking forward to sb7j X MoA F1 seeds in the next few weeks. Inquire if interested. I might call it 2SB7J!

I'll echo everyone else hear- those peppers look fantastic! Truly an ideal shape on these...have seen some earlier generation's phenos that looked liked an elongated Habanero without that 'scrunched-up' Bonnet look. These have that 'look' everyones is after. I have one SB7J plant that just got hounded by a freak rain/hail storm (she's ok), hope I get some picture perfect pods like these! That cross with the MOA sounds awesome- might be regressive in the heat dept. (or the Jonah parentage could blow up full force..the always unknown), but the flavor possibilities...mmmm.  :drooling: Great job!

Back