Scovie Awards TBA Live on Oct 16th

salsalady

eXtreme Business
Dave DeWitt, the esteemed Pope of Peppers, and producer of the Fiery Foods and BBQ Show in New Mexico in March, will be announcing the winners of the 2013 Scovie Awards live on October 16th, on the show EatMoreHeat Live. EMH does a live Stickam broadcast for an hour every Tuesday, and on Oct 16th, Dave DeWitt will be the guest on the show to announce the winners.

People can login to the chat room during the show. Like/Link/Follow etc ahead of time if you want to get in on the chat. Otherwise you can just follow the show live.

http://eatmoreheat.com/live/

Good Luck, Everyone!

Thanks SL!

I was wondering how I could find out how many categories I lost in.
:rofl:

kidding aside I hope for the best for all the vendors at THP who've entered!
:cheers:

They will also post the list on the FFS/Scovie Awards page. This is the first time it'll be done live. I'm just wondering if they'r going to read all of them 1,2,3 or just the 1st places. THere's always a lot of bantering that goes on in the live show. It seems like they're getting it done earlier than last year.

I believe today is the day they do the judging for all of the awards categories - just wanted to again extend a hearty "good luck!" for all of the vendors at THP who've entered this year's Scovies (all two of us? :rofl: )

:lol: I don't know for sure who esle entered, but I would imagine Redtail, Volcanic Peppers, and HBD at least-

First place winners were called today, emails will be sent out this weekend for all who won, 1st 2nd 3rd with their results. Full list will be on the website Monday.

Since Scovie went public with it, I *officially* offer my congratulations!

I've been a huge fan of the chipotle BBQ sauce for a while now and cannot think of a more deserving product or person to win a Scovie award - two no less!!!

Congrats Ann - for all you do for folks here and for making kick-ass products it is well deserved.

Since Scovie went public with it, I *officially* offer my congratulations!

I've been a huge fan of the chipotle BBQ sauce for a while now and cannot think of a more deserving product or person to win a Scovie award - two no less!!!

Congrats Ann - for all you do for folks here and for making kick-ass products it is well deserved.

Perfectly Put. ^^^^

Thank you!

I was waiting for the results to post, but the cat's out of the bag.

2 First Places-
Chipotle BBQ Sauce in Mustard Based BBQ Hot
Ghost Fire Hot Sauce- Hot Sauce Specialty Chile (or somtething like that)

I'm sure there will be many more awards for our fellow sauce makers. Hopefully, a few more golds will be showing up!

Gracias, Jefe!

Back