event Scovie Winners

P_Schneider said:
Has anyone else been contacted by Linner V?
Ah yes, King Linner the 5th. We had a marvelous conversation about how the pesents are suffering under his rule. Everything was going as planned, suffering, pain, disease, until one day someone discover hot peppers. He he, they all so loved the heat and were happy. Who knew? But I'm getting sidetracked here. Ah yes, there's my hat....

P_Schneider said:
Has anyone else been contacted by Linner V?

I'm just going to avoid Jonathan a little... I'm not sure he's living on the same planet as us... or in the same century. :P

He or she didn't contact me... Why? What's up?

T

Tina Brooks said:
I'm not sure he's living on the same planet as us... or in the same century. :P
Well, for this particular topic, it's Mars, but have no fear, it is this century... 😉

I think Paul's referring to the 2006 Scovie Awards. "King" Linner the 5th might be the guy who's the head of the awards...just a guess tho.

imaguitargod][quote=Tina Brooks said:
I'm not sure he's living on the same planet as us... or in the same century. :P
Well, for this particular topic, it's Mars, but have no fear, it is this century... 😉

I think Paul's referring to the 2006 Scovie Awards. "King" Linner the 5th might be the guy who's the head of the awards...just a guess tho.[/quote]

Well, phew, so long as it's not a temporal thing.

Tells you what I know about Scovies, I guess.

T

Just got my order of Defcon Condition 1 and it came with a nicely laid out, tri-fold brochure. In it there was sectin saying Defcon won 1st place at the Scovie Awards for Condition 2 and 3rd place for Condition 3.

Congrats Defcon!

:: looks for "Cheering" emoticon, can't find it :D ...I'll just substitute it for this one:
:doh: ::

Who is Linner?? We (BLP Labels) are the sponsors of the Scovies and I do not know who this "Linner" is. The winners of the Scovies have been announced for quite a while... do you mean the "Golden Chile Awards"? I don't think those have been announced yet as the show isn't until September.

imaguitargod said:
Just got my order of Defcon Condition 1 and it came with a nicely laid out, tri-fold brochure. In it there was sectin saying Defcon won 1st place at the Scovie Awards for Condition 2 and 3rd place for Condition 3.

Congrats Defcon! ::

Thanks man, it was an unexpected surprise to win even one.

Back