Scratch & Dent Sale

Got a HUGE deal on these two new items at a scratch and dent sale.

Good eats this weekend.

WeberSummitGrill_zpsa7xdnftx.jpg

BradleySmoker_zpsazcakvzr.jpg

Beautiful ....now get them all greasy and seasoned up. :dance:

Will hopefully do some smoking on Sunday.  Need to get some Bradley Bisquettes
I will fire up the Weber Summit grill tomorrow night.

I got the pair for 60% of list price.
No idea why the smoker was in the lot, can not find any scratches or problems with it.
The Weber has some dents on the front door, but I can live with that for the price.
Both still have the manufacturers  warranty.

and I was just going to ask where the scratches and dents were.  :lol:

Have fun with them SCORES!

Looks like you are set and what a great score on those items. 

I bet right now you are really happy you didn't pull the trigger on that $300 camp chef.   :)

winland said:
Will hopefully do some smoking on Sunday.  Need to get some Bradley Bisquettes
I will fire up the Weber Summit grill tomorrow night.

I got the pair for 60% of list price.
No idea why the smoker was in the lot, can not find any scratches or problems with it.
The Weber has some dents on the front door, but I can live with that for the price.
Both still have the manufacturers  warranty.
The Bradley though an excellent smoker is mostly used for smoking fish or sausages etc. Mostly used by sausage makers due to its ability to smoke at extremely low temps. Great for sausages!!! Doesn't have a true temp set like a pid controlled smoker. Probably why they put it in there. It's a job specific smoker. Have owned a Bradley they work fantastic. It will cook any style BBQ but really popular with the sausage and ham making crowd!! Nice find!! :)
IMG_20160115_174631.jpg
IMG_20160115_174538.jpg

Here's a few going on the smoker!! :)

I had a small, 2.5#, corned beef brisket in the freezer.
I took it out on Friday and let it thaw in the fridge.
On Saturday night, I rinsed it off and set it in a pot of water to draw some of the salt out.
On Sunday noon, I fired up (plugged in) the Bradley Smoker with a combination of Hickory and Apple bisquettes.
I was able to easily dial in a temperature of 240 F and let it smoke for about 7 hours until the brisket hit 190F
I did not wrap it at the " 160F stall".
I did have to add water to the drip bowl at about the 5 hour mark.
Outside temperature was 50F and damp.
The Bradley had no problem holding the 240F smoking temperature and held it very nicely with a variation of +/- 6 degrees 
throughout the 7 hour process.
Very pleased.
Reuben Sandwiches for everyone.

winland said:
I had a small, 2.5#, corned beef brisket in the freezer.
I took it out on Friday and let it thaw in the fridge.
On Saturday night, I rinsed it off and set it in a pot of water to draw some of the salt out.
On Sunday noon, I fired up (plugged in) the Bradley Smoker with a combination of Hickory and Apple bisquettes.
I was able to easily dial in a temperature of 240 F and let it smoke for about 7 hours until the brisket hit 190F
I did not wrap it at the " 160F stall".
I did have to add water to the drip bowl at about the 5 hour mark.
Outside temperature was 50F and damp.
The Bradley had no problem holding the 240F smoking temperature and held it very nicely with a variation of +/- 6 degrees 
throughout the 7 hour process.
Very pleased.
Reuben Sandwiches for everyone.
Nice were's the pic? Loved my Bradley def need a new one!!

Back