vendor Sea Spring Seeds

Ok friends. I always give my honest opinion of vendors. Here is one for the DON'T ORDER FROM category. Sea Spring Seeds. I placed an order almost 3 weeks ago. After a few days I get a notification the payment failed. This boggled me so I checked paypal and as I thought, payment was fine and went through the day I ordered. I emailed the company and Joy said she looked and I was correct. For whatever reason their system messed up and showed it as "pending" in terms of payment but her paypal also showed payment was cleared. She apologized and said my order would be shipped out immediately. Simple mistake, no biggie. Problem solved right? Wrong!
After about 2 weeks now, I havent seen seeds nor did I see any "shipped" email. So I decided to email. I never got a response from them. So, I contacted via their website. No response yet again. So I tried their email again. No response. Finally, I contacted via PM on Facebook and once again..no response (great customer service eh?). So last night I filed a dispute with paypal. It's only $30 but its principal. I wake up today to see they cancelled my order. Well that is great and all but there is TWO steps in cancelling order and the 2nd step is refunding my money. So far..no refund. So anyway, if you would like to deal with a company like that (UK company) feel free...but you've been warned :)

Update:
Friday I started a paypal dispute since this company still is 100% ignoring me. Posted TWICE on paypal (which the seller can see). I still have had zero response. So now I have escalated it with paypal for them to resolve. I have NEVER had this kind of customer service with ANY seller. Unreal

Back