• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Seed companies

I've always been extremely happy with peppermania and order most of my seeds there. The quality of their seeds is exceptional. This year I also ordered a couple from pepperhot.com and have had good germ rates from those as well.

seeds supplier

willard3 said:
Avoid Reimer's seeds at all costs......

Hi everybody this is my first post,however I'm 3 months lurker,
just started my seeds and in 7 days I have 60-80 happy little plants but so far all my seeds from Raimer's didn't germinate ,let's hope they will show up in a few days,
can't believe I paid 15$ for 5 seeds of Naga and even one didn't germinate,the same with Rocoto,I also have some tomato seeds from them and if they will not be "alive" I will be pi$$ed,I have good lights and germinating heating mat
Regards for everyone Andy
AVOID RAIMER's

go to tomatogrowers.com very reliable excellent germination rates and lots and lots of pepper seed varieties very good pricing. I highly recommend them!

Straticus said:
go to tomatogrowers.com very reliable excellent germination rates and lots and lots of pepper seed varieties very good pricing. I highly recommend them!

Thanks already did bouy 5 different peppers
banana,Hungarian wax,Aji dulce,pepperoncini X2

This year being my first at trying my had with growing. I got my seeds from Tomatogrowers and Burpee and have great results from both. I did make a mistake and ordered a packet of Burpee's Hot Pepper mix. My only prob is they are not labled, but they all came up. I just don't know what I have. I call these my little pepper surprise.

all of my peppermainia seed are up .
fast service and easy to get ahold of .
her name is beth and she lists her phone number and will help you at any time .

It was the huge customs manual and "free" catalogue that I had to pay shipping for. I've never had any customs documents with any other seed orders from U.K. or U.S.

Back