• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Seed Sprout Giveaway Contest

I start my seeds in damp paper towels in ziplocs.  I have some extra sprouts that I can either throw away or give away.  Will have a contest if anyone is interested.  Guess a number between 1 and 500 by commenting with your guess.  The closest guess wins.  I have a number I randomly generated and already took a screenshot of on my phone.

Some of these sprouts have been in the bag for quite a while so may or may not be salvageable.  For some there will be some serous surgery required to separate them from the towel as they have been rooting into it for some time.  Also the weather this time of year may make shipping this risky to possibly impossible.  All the risk is on me though, I am willing to try to get them to a new home if someone wants to take a shot at them.  Only thing you may be out is the time wasted to guess and send me your address if they don't arrive safely.

Contest will end Sunday January 29 at 8PM CST.  This is for US only as no way to ship these international.  The winner needs to msg me their address by 10PM CST so I can have it ready to send out on Monday January 30.

There will be at least these varieties and probably a few more, some may have one sprout in them others may have more.

At least these varieties will be included and probably a few more.

Red Bhutlah AW
Madame Jeanette
Defcon 7
Big Red Mama
Black Bhutlah X F1 (Lime color and taste)
Red Ghost Jami
BBG x Jobito Yellow (With Calyx)
Chocolate Habanero
Mako Kokoo
Scotch Bonnet MOA WHP
Yaki Blue Fawn
Naga Viper
Lemon Habanero
BBG Red ISO
Reaper X (Long Pheno) ISO
Big Black Mama 1
Big Black Mama 2
7 Pot Rennie Chocolate

20170128_205604_zpsjxwq6om7.jpg

20170128_205546_zpsza9xwfbu.jpg

Cool contest giveaway Justin,  you Rock  :metal:

i'm going to guess 420                               :D

(If I win, can i gift them to someone not, in the Icy north ?)

looking forward to following your Glog this year, it always inspires me that i can actually handle more plants 
best of luck on your grow, even though i know you don't need luck  :)

:cheers:
G.I.P.

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Cool contest giveaway Justin,  you Rock  :metal:

i'm going to guess 420                               :D

(If I win, can i gift them to someone not, in the Icy north ?)

looking forward to following your Glog this year, it always inspires me that i can actually handle more plants 
best of luck on your grow, even though i know you don't need luck  :)

:cheers:
G.I.P.

Yeah, its a crap shoot to mail these out this time of year I realize, but going to just toss them otherwise so figured I would give someone a shot.  Figure at the worst they throw them out for me if they don't make it.  I don't know how cold it will get on the trucks so maybe they will make it particularly if going south. 
jedisushi06 said:
how long did it take for those to germinate?
Depends on the seeds.  Some take 3 days some take 3 weeks.  Nothing is consistent.

Back