• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Seed Starting Disaster?

Hey guys

so i started my grow off last saturday before going on holiday to Taiwan for a few days.
Returned today to find that my wife had gone and unplugged all the plugs in the house apart from the fridge (but including my aquariums, so i'm not happy with her).
so the seeds i started have been sat in a cold house, their heat mat having been unplugged and all.

should i start again? or do we think the little fellas can pull through now the electric is back

Cheers!
George

Like others said the seeds will be fine. But never mind that-- how are the critters in your aquariums faring?! Pretty odd she'd pull the plug on a running aquarium... The heat pad I can kinda understand if she was worried about a fire or something.

big thanks for the feedback guys! heats back on and hoping they are all good.

all the aquariums are fine. although my immediate thought was to feed her to the piranha when i realised that the heat mat for the grow box was off ;)
luckily the aquariums hse unplugged dont need rapid water (my axolotl tank and goldfish tank) and luckily the angelfish tank and piranha tank werent unplugged. theyd have been dead by now with the heaters off what with how cold the house gets

Ne3JmjW.jpg

TKZMSFe.jpg

I used to have two. Came home one day to find the other one was just a head and spine - he got eaten!

Hard to get decent photos of them, despite being dangerous they are quite timid.

Back