• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Seed suppliers

I have been surfing the net and came across Cross Country Nurseries (www.chileplants.com). They seem to have an extensive selection. I know that that it is premature to be thinking about next years seeds, but does anyone have any experience with this company? Are the seeds of good quality and are they easy to deal with? They have a huge selection.

Paul

It is not to late for Cross Country Nursery for this years crop as they only sell live plants starting April 15. Place you order early for the best selection. I have never used this company but I hear they are one of the best, plants arrive very healthy. No seed sales from chiliplants.com though.

I order from Cross Country every year, I just don't have room to grow everything I would like to grow from seed. I start herbs and flowers and other veggies, too.

Anyway, I love Cross Country. Only once have I received the wrong plant, and they made good on the right away. They do only sell plants, though, no seeds.

I havent had a problem with them, plants only no seed sales. yep get your order in early & give substitutes. I didnt get 1 strain of chile I ordered last year but other than that no problem.

I ordered from Peppermania,very good service from Beth and all my seeds are germinating very virgously what I can't say about Raimer's nothing from them germinated!!!!

I got most of my seeds from peppermania (Beth) with great germination. My personal opinion of reimers are they really to big to give a 100% to the customer where alot of the smaller ones will go to extra length to help I also got seeds from primo and they are doing good

okie joe said:
I got most of my seeds from peppermania (Beth) with great germination. My personal opinion of reimers are they really to big to give a 100% to the customer where alot of the smaller ones will go to extra length to help I also got seeds from primo and they are doing good

Sure but even one seeds are of 20 from Reimer's did not germinate so far
it is not a coincidence?? I think

Thanks guys and gals. I think I will give them a try and try them this year as I found some varieties I want to try like Lemmon Drops.

Paul

You should try tomatogrowers.com They have all kinds of excellent rare pepper and tomato seeds and I have experienced excellent germination rates with them, lots of hard to find pepper seeds and extremely reasonable pricing and fast shipping. Could not ask for more

Straticus said:
You should try tomatogrowers.com They have all kinds of excellent rare pepper and tomato seeds and I have experienced excellent germination rates with them, lots of hard to find pepper seeds and extremely reasonable pricing and fast shipping. Could not ask for more

I agree with Straticus, tomatogrowers.com are top quality.

I ordered a heap of seeds (not just chilis) for them and it arrived quickly.

Back