trade Seed Trade: My pepper seeds for your vegetable seeds!

Planning next year's garden already.....I have extras in a few seeds that I would like to trade over to vegetable seeds.  I'm mainly looking for tomatoes, cucumbers, and squash. 

For tomatoes, I would like to get varieties similar to Cherokee Purple, Kellogg's Breakfast, Hillbilly Potato Leaf, Gold Medal, Brandywine, Paul Robeson, etc.  For cucumbers, I'm mainly looking for a good slicing cucumber.....we don't do much pickling, we only like them for fresh eating.  For squash, I like the yellow crookneck variety or something similar.....again, we only like fresh sliced squash.

I am open to any other offers of vegetables as well.......I am a relative garden newbie, so I am open to trying other varieties.

Here are my extra pepper seeds:

Orange Bell Pepper
Chenzo
Hot Red Cherry
Aji Limon
Aji Yellow
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Douglah
Scotch Bonnet
Bubblegum 7-Pot

I have commercial seed of at least 3 different cucumbers I can send you and probably 2-3 different tomatoes, the tomato seed is saved seed, but not isolated. It'll take me a day or two to get you a list.

I could save you some seed from my OP tomatoes:Cherokee Purple(best tomatoes I have grown), Green Zebra and Mushroom Basket.  
I have Homemade Pickles growing.  Although I use them mostly small for pickling they are fine larger as fresh sliced cucs.
I also have a variety of commercial packets of various greens etc I could share if some are of interest to you.

PM me if you are interested and I'll see what I have.

I have some seeds from these tomatoes if you would like to trade. These are called "Blue Beauty". Non-GMO and organically raised with LOTS of love and attention. :)

blueberryblend20_zpsc5400df8.jpg

blueberryblend7_zps2dc20e03.jpg

blueberryCraigsList2_zpsa70f0ece.jpg

How many bubble gum seeds do you have?  It's my understanding they aren't quite stable yet?  Any truth to that?  Where did you get them I find them interesting and have tomato seed, cucumber, and a bunch of other veggie seeds.  Same with the douglah and peach bhut's, how many?  Were they isolated?

Also, isn't a douglah just a chocolate trinidad?

All seeds are from commercial seed suppliers. I can send a minimum of 12 of each.

Cukes
Suyo Long
Straight Eight
Muncher
Diva

Tomatoes
Orange Russian 117- one of my favorites
Black Russian- have never grown it
Cherokee Chocolate
Virginia Sweets

Are the seeds youre trading from commercial seed sources or saved seeds?

Back