trade Seed trade... need some Datils, Sweet Scorps...

i have fresh datils and dried pods that i will trade for moruga and brains strains let me know thank you. and i have some trinidad perfume and i have ripe trinidad scorpion peppers

One down, Datils, one to go, the rare, or I have been pulling your leg, (nonexistent) Sweet Scorpion. I have two seeds from someone I traded with and for the life of me I can't remember I traded with so many.

Ghosty...

I am going to plant two seeds to see what they produce.

Sweet scorp seeds exist I am getting some in te mail soon :) Once it's producing pods I could send some seeds to you if you still need them around that time

One down, Datils, one to go, the rare, or I have been pulling your leg, (nonexistent) Sweet Scorpion. I have two seeds from someone I traded with and for the life of me I can't remember I traded with so many.

Ghosty...

I am going to plant two seeds to see what they produce.

They exisit, i have some at home, that i havent planted yet, also pepperlover sells them. If you want i can probally send you some, Drop me a pm, or hit me up in chat when i fly in, and remind me to checck when i find them, i will send you some. I am thinking about growing them indoors in 1 gallon potl.

Back