trade Seed Trade

After my first season I finally have a decent amount of pepper seeds to trade. 
Looking for someone that has at least a few varieties from my wanted list and is willing to trade with someone from Europe.

(Edit: You don't have to be from europe. I'm just letting you know I am) : )

Most of the seeds I have come from my indoor grow and were not isolated.

Seeds wanted:

sugar rush
madame jeanette
aji fantasy
coyote zan white
black fatalii
white fatalii
yellow 7 pot
scotch brain
7 pot Jonah
yellow primo
chocolate bhut jolokia
peach wasp
black pearl
trepadeira do werner
murupi amarela

My seeds:

Datil
Lemon Drop
Aji Pineapple
White Peruvian Habanero
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
Aji Camba
Orozco
Brazilian Starfish
Bahamian Goat
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Piri-piri
Piri-piri (Vietnam)
Red Thai

I am from the UK so technically in europe (for now) myself.

I do not have much from your list but I do have the Caramel Bhut Jolokia (not quite Chocolate but goodies) and am planning on ordering some white fatalii seeds for myself in a week or so, so I could easily pick up extra. I also have three Black Pearl seeds from a german seller left over I could toss in for free.

I am interested in you Jay's Peach, your Lemon Drop and maybe your Orozco, depending on what it is.

I'm willing to trade with anyone, not just people from europe. I dodn't make myself clear maybe : )

I already have Caramel Bhut seeds, thanks. 
Orozco is a nice ornamental with small fruits going from dark to red and colourful leaves.

Pm me your address, spicefreak. I'll send you what you wanted. 
I don't need many seeds of each variety. White fatali and Black Pearl would be nice.

I also have some basil seeds. Different varieties. If anyone is interested.

I was aware you weren't asking for trades exclusively with europeans, it just seemed worth mentioning due to probably cheaper postage.

Bump.

I only have 7 Pot Yellow, Madame Jeanette and Trepadeira. If anybody interested, there are other peppers in list not covered by spicefreak and me.

You guys are awesome! Here's an updated list of wanted seeds. I have crossed out those that were already promissed to be sent :)
Thank you  rghm1u20, spicefreak and Magged Out

sugar rush
aji fantasy
coyote zan white
black fatalii
murupi amarela
scotch brain
7 pot Jonah

Pepper people are the best!

Back