• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Seed Trading - Anyone want to trade seeds?

I purchased some seeds from a while ago off seedrack.com and wanted to know if anyone wanted to trade some seeds?

Of these seeds I have purchased, they have a very high germination rate and all sprouted within 10 days of being placed on a seed pad.

My available seeds are:

• Chocolate Habañero
  • White Habañero
  • White Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper)
  • Scorpion 'Butch T'
  • Devil's Tongue
  • Hot Chipotle Pepper
  • Caribbean Red Pepper
  • Red Scotch Bonnets
  • Yellow Scotch Bonnets
I am looking for some new peppers to plant. I would like to get ahold of some Chocolate varieties. Preferably chocolate bhut jolokias, chocolate moruga scorpion peppers, or any chocolate pepper to be honest. If anyone has some Fatali pepper seeds, I would take those as well. Infinities, douglahs, boutlahs, 7 pot, tabasco pepper are all good. Any pepper you guys are willing to trade would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Carolina Reaper seeds would be highly appreciated as well!

I'll trade you fataliis for Devil's tongues.

I say that without checking my fatalii stock... lol. Lemme check....nevermind. I don't have any fataliis right now. But I will in a month or two

I have yellow scorps, super chilis, anchos, fish, pepperoncinis, big guy hybrid jalapeno, guajillo, and japones right now

I have red & yellow fatalii's I'm willing to trade for the Butch T's :)

Hey, I am all for trading! I see you've already been offered fatalii, which I also will have later this fall if needed.

I will have this fall (not counting what you already have and common stuff):

Chocolate bhut jolokia
Peach bhut jolokia
7 pot brown
Aji Limon
Aji Umba
Red Savina hab
Red morugas
Carolina reapers

I would be interested in the Devil's Tounge, White habs and White bhuts. PM if me you're interested in any of those.

Obeychase said:
I also have some Yellow and Red Scotch Bonnets!
I'd be interested in some trading. I'll pm you what I have this weekend after I see what all I have to trade. I'll also send you what I have planted now and can send seeds in a month or so if you want any of those!

schrade82 said:
I'd be interested in some trading. I'll pm you what I have this weekend after I see what all I have to trade. I'll also send you what I have planted now and can send seeds in a month or so if you want any of those!
Awesome!

I'm interested in the White Bhut.

I have these seeds:

Malaysian Goronong
Madam Jeanette
Green Habanero [ripens to green]
Superdatil [datil x Madam Jeanette]
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonda Ma Jacque
Habanero White
Bahamian Goat
Bishops Crown
Thai Orange
Aji Limon
Brazilian Starfish
Giant Mexican Rocoto
Yellow Fatalii
Red Fatalii
Trinidad Scorpion CARDI
Habanero Chocolate
Datil
Douglah
7 Pot Brown
Brain Strain Yellow

I have chocolate fatalii to trade if you'd like.

I'd love to get some Caribbean Red and Yellow Scotch Bonnets

Long story short, out of a bunch of cool peppers last year, none fruited. Got to overwinter only 1 Carolina Reaper (apparently the spare bedroom can only handle a single "ugly" 5 gal bucket). Anyway the plant is doing awesome. I have a ton of pods and am harvesting seeds from the biggest pods before drying, already dried ~25 fruits with another ~40 ripening on the plant.

So I'd be willing to trade some Carolina Reaper seeds or pods for just about anything. I don't need many, I have to grow in buckets due to garden not getting enough full sun, so I'm limited to about 5 to 10 plants next year I'd say. I'd really take almost anything in trade.

Back