• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Seed vendors

Any one order seeds from Bohica Pepper Hut ? I just ordered some Dragons Breath and others.
Their site looks good.

I did once 2 years ago.
Pros: Seeds looked ok and germination rate was good. The 2 crosses grew to my expectations (good vitality and harvest).
Cons: Their customer service sucks (at least it was back then). I've tryed to contact them several times to know the current generation of one of the variety I bought (email, phone and with the pop-up message tool they had at that time) but never got any answer. I never ordered there again since; there is too many other good stores out there that are way easier to reach when you need to...

Last edited:
I ordered two packs of seeds last year for this year, Black Panther and Chocolate Bhutlah CS. The first pepper I sowed this winter was the CB. It came up fine and is doing well just waiting for spring. I went with a Pockmark Peach this year, so the BP will have to wait. I know they are having a sale right now through close to the end of the month (I get their emails).

Back