• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Seedling Pics

Some of my seedling pics 2-21-11. Enjoy!

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1017.jpg

DSCF1016.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

DSCF1014.jpg

Charles

Very Nice and healthy, Good Colour, thick stalks, should be a hell of a crop.

love it when people show there pics, the thousand word thing!

Cheers, SC

Quite a collection you got going on there, man I wish I had more space or a wife who would allow it

Quite a collection you got going on there, man I wish I had more space or a wife who would allow it

I am very lucky to have a awesome wife!!! She lets me grow as much I want to and even helps me grow them!! I am very fortunate to have her and for being very understanding in the matter.

Charles

looks like you are off to a good season start Charles...keep it up man...good luck this season...

Nice looking garden, Charles. Do you print your pot labels out on a computer? I was wondering if they would outlast a sharpie.

Nice looking garden, Charles. Do you print your pot labels out on a computer? I was wondering if they would outlast a sharpie.

Yes but I don't think they would outlast a sharpie. I havent really had any problems using them though. It just seemed easier to print ut a whole sheet of them instead of writing the name on every pot. I would have to write the names over 400 times because that's how many plants I have potted up sor far and have another 2 - 72 cell trays to pot up still. Hope this helps!

Charles

Back