trade Seeds for trade ...(close)

Hi everyone here is my seed list for trade looking for anything I don't have . Pm me if interested in anything you see .... All seeds are (op)
Trinidad scorpion (yellow)
Arabibi gusano
Bhut jolokia indian carbon
7 pot original
Datil
7 pot orange
7 pot primo
Peach bhut jolokia
Burning bush habanero
SB7J
7 Pot bubblegum
White 7 pot
Caribbian red hababnero
Infinity
Trinidad scorpion (chocolate)
Pequin
Scorpanero
Peach Trinidad scorpion
Ajijoes choco hand grenade
Purple bhut
Bahamian goat
Pasilla bajio pepper
Bhut jolokia red
Cream sicle bhut
Carolina reaper
7 pot douglah
Brainstrain

hello Jerry great offer :dance:

hey  question for ya,was the cream sickle bhut true to color??, I didn't grow it this year and was curious, I am growing it again this season and was just wondering??
please let me know
also I tried to pm you but your inbox is full

thanks your friend Joe

thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
hello Jerry great offer :dance:

hey  question for ya,was the cream sickle bhut true to color??, I didn't grow it this year and was curious, I am growing it again this season and was just wondering??
please let me know
also I tried to pm you but your inbox is full

thanks your friend Joe

thanks your friend Joe
Hi joe .. I have not tried the seeds yet I'm going to start them in a couple of weeks .. My pm is ready for messages thank you

Cream sickle bhut, 7 pot bubblegum, and the scorpanero is everything I need to complete my next season. Don't have much for trade DouglahxScorpion and "not" yellow brainstrain. I have more seeds but nothing near the heat or rarety of these strains. (Peruvian)White habs, Bradley Bahamian, maybe some bih jolokia from pepper lovers.  Perhaps instead a small monetary trade or some powder? I have nice sized bags of yellow fatalii or a pepper I call big yellows, which isn't as hot as the fatalii but has kind of a sweet aftertaste. Also have small amounts of superhot powder butch t or ghostpepper (Bhut Jolokia IIRC). Can we work something out?

I'll take some DouglahxScorpion and not yellow brainstrain pm your adress I'll send them out this weekend .. One question how is the not yellow brainstrain ?

TBH I'm not even sure what makes it a "not" these were seeds I saved from a box of pods another THP member sent me. They were pods with masking tape around the stem with name written on the tape. There were a few other "not"'s in the box but I no longer have those seeds. I made 1 powder blend with all the pods.

Edit: The Not yellows came from Romy6 harvested in Nov. '12

jerrymart said:
Hi joe .. I have not tried the seeds yet I'm going to start them in a couple of weeks .. My pm is ready for messages thank you
ok no prob

let me know how they turn out, i keep forgetting how many seeds i pack in each bag, it almost always more than what a person can use LOL by all means share!!

thanks your friend Joe

Back