trade Seeds offer / trade

Hello everyone!

I wanted to take this opportunity to extend out some varieties that I will not be growing this upcoming season or have more seeds than I require.

I am willing to either trade, or if you would just like some seeds and do not wish to trade then send a SASBE.

All these varieties listed are open pollinated.

————————
Cayenne red
Cayenne yellow
Habanero
Yellow ghost
Red ghost
Scotch bonnet yellow
Scotch bonnet orange
Scotch bonnet Saragus
Scorpion orange
Puerto Rican Yellow
Fatalii X ? (Peach)
Dorset naga
Chocolate bhut SM
California Reaper
Apocalypse
Tomahawk
Sugar rush peach
Scotch X Bell
Orange Neyde
Neyde X ?
Hollows eve
Hollows eve Jack-o-lantern
Griff9238
Enjoya pepper
Chicken Itza
Peach Cheiro
Cabaca Peach
Cherry Pepper
Adoro X Fluorescent
Fl Tangerine Cream
Primo X Butch T orange
Peach bhut X 7pot Jonah
Peach Reaper
Big Chocolate Batman
Batman BBG7 Yellow

If you have questions just ask away
I’ll be trying to keep this list up to date as they are sent out or claimed

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m interested in the Yellow Cayenne seed, if you still have some left. I have some Haskorea (Bhuter supplied) pepper seed if you would like some.

PtMD989 said:
I’m interested in the Yellow Cayenne seed, if you still have some left. I have some Haskorea (Bhuter supplied) pepper seed if you would like some.

yes I still have the yellow cayenne seeds available. Just drop me a PM

rickvm said:
Sleeper67, what a generous offer! I’ll PM you. Thanks again

you are welcome just trying to spread the pepper love

I've got a couple different Thai pepper varieties along with a lot of other peppers you may or may not be interested in..
A lot of that mentioned on my trade list is vendor packs, and I also have most of what I'm growing in, at least, Open-pollinated form (Open pollinated in a species mosh pit!).
I'm not sure exactly what you are interested in, aside from Thai peppers, so we should talk once you've looked at my list.. Should anything interest you. 
Thanks.

CraftyFox said:
I've got a couple different Thai pepper varieties along with a lot of other peppers you may or may not be interested in..
A lot of that mentioned on my trade list is vendor packs, and I also have most of what I'm growing in, at least, Open-pollinated form (Open pollinated in a species mosh pit!).
I'm not sure exactly what you are interested in, aside from Thai peppers, so we should talk once you've looked at my list.. Should anything interest you. 
Thanks.

Drop me a PM and we can go from there only one from the list that is already spoken for is the Peach Reaper seeds have all been claimed at least until another pod ripens

Here’s my wish list so far:

Cali Reaper
Apocalypse
Neyde Orange
Primo x Butch T Orange
PDN x BBG Red

Waiting on that medium list to finalize list

Sugar Rush peach is now all spoken for.

Rest of the varieties remain.

Have a great day

Sleeper67 said:
Hello everyone!

I wanted to take this opportunity to extend out some varieties that I will not be growing this upcoming season or have more seeds than I require.

I am willing to either trade, or if you would just like some seeds and do not wish to trade then send a SASBE.

All these varieties listed are open pollinated.

————————
Cayenne red
Cayenne yellow
Habanero
Yellow ghost
Red ghost
Scotch bonnet yellow
Scotch bonnet orange
Scotch bonnet Saragus
Scorpion orange
Puerto Rican Yellow
Fatalii X ? (Peach)
Dorset naga
Chocolate bhut SM
California Reaper
Apocalypse
Tomahawk
Sugar rush peach
Scotch X Bell
Orange Neyde
Neyde X ?
Hollows eve
Hollows eve Jack-o-lantern
Griff9238
Enjoya pepper
Chicken Itza
Peach Cheiro
Cabaca Peach
Cherry Pepper
Adoro X Fluorescent
Fl Tangerine Cream
Primo X Butch T orange
Peach bhut X 7pot Jonah
Peach Reaper
Big Chocolate Batman
Batman BBG7 Yellow

If you have questions just ask away
I’ll be trying to keep this list up to date as they are sent out or claimed

Thanks

This is a pretty awesome thing you are doing. I wanted to know if you have any of the California Reaper and Cherry Pepper seeds available? I don't have much at the moment, since I am fairly new to the superhot varieties, but I have received some free seeds here and there from generous folks like you. Let me know when you have an opportunity and thanks again.

I will gather a list of the seeds I have enough of to trade, if you are interested. 

RedHotChiliPeppers said:

This is a pretty awesome thing you are doing. I wanted to know if you have any of the California Reaper and Cherry Pepper seeds available? I don't have much at the moment, since I am fairly new to the superhot varieties, but I have received some free seeds here and there from generous folks like you. Let me know when you have an opportunity and thanks again.

I will gather a list of the seeds I have enough of to trade, if you are interested. 
. I do still have both of those varieties. If you would like to send a SASBE or SASE with the proper means of it making it back to you I will gladly give you seeds for those varieties. Just PM me

Back