trade Seeds offer / trade

Still running this offer,

I also have some more varieties to add to the list.

Black panther
Trinidad Congo habanero
Yellow reaper
Naga Viper

May have more to add to this list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does not have to exactly be a trade If you send a SASE and let me know what your wanting from the list I can set them aside baring they have not already been claimed

Okay thanks for your swift response. I don't know what SASE stands for but I'm on these seeds below
Primo X Butch T orange
Peach bhut X 7pot Jonah
Orange Neyde
Batman BBg7 Yellow
Tomahawk
Hallow eve jack o lantern
Hallow eve

irefo_73 said:
Okay thanks for your swift response. I don't know what SASE stands for but I'm on these seeds below
Primo X Butch T orange
Peach bhut X 7pot Jonah
Orange Neyde
Batman BBg7 Yellow
Tomahawk
Hallow eve jack o lantern
Hallow eve

I should have all those still available. I will check in the morning.

If you check the sticky notes in the section of this thread it should have the run down of how the SASE is done.

If still interested for the seeds just drop me a PM and I can send you my address so you will know where to send the letter

what is BASBE? I have some seeds (but they are over 4 years old). Digging them up to start planning out my grow. We moved a while back and havn't had a chance to get back in. BUT I built some new garden beds and ready to get back in.

What is BASBE? Once I get what I have I will send you a list. Need to get my inventory back up.

Hello, thank you in advance for offer the seed.  Currently i am reside in Vietnam. It is hard for me to provide a SASE. May i send you money to cover shipping cost and your time for shipping it.  Originally lived in Chicago and had a collection of seeds. On the process of transit, the seed collection got lost.

Re-guarding the SASE i can send you via paypal.

thanks again

Back