• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Seeds shipped to Canada

Have any fellow Canadian growers ever ordered seeds from abroad. I know that when I return from Europe etc one of the questions on the Customs declarations is do you have seeds and I've also dseen the signs that this is a No-No.

From what I've been able to tell the majority of seeds for sale are from USA, Europe and Australia ? I'd like to expands my grow list next year so thought I'd throw out this question.

Thanks...

I ordered mine from Pepperlover on this forum and they came in no problem at all. You can always mail seeds to yourself from abroad if you're looking to avoid customs.

Ordering pepper seeds from abroad hasn't been a problem so far...seeds have come in from Australia, Finland, Germany, Switzerland and the southern states without a hitch in them getting here safely.

dvg

I just got my 3rd shipment from Australia this year with no problems. Also ordered from the states a couple times and no issues either. When I ordered from the states, there was even a customs declaration on the envelope that stated that I was buying garden seeds, and no issues.

Thanks guys, good to know. As mentioned when arriving buy air fromn Europe they do ask about seeds so thought it may be an issue...

I have ordered from Europe and Australia to Canada to with no problems..i think the anxiety of them getting in adds to the excitement when they show up in your mailbox :)

Back