• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

SEEDS!

Finally finished my list for what I will be growing for the 2011/2012 season and got my seeds ordered and on the way here is what I will be growing

Pepperlover.com
-Bhut Jolokia
-Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
-Orange Hab
-Trinidad Perfume

Tomatogrowers.com
-NuMex Big Jim
-Jamaican Hot Chocolate

romy6
-Aji Lemon
-Datil

i will be able to help some next year!

but this year im in a puchase / trade mode.

i now have plenty of seeds for

Cayenne
Orange Cheyenne (hybrid)
Thai bird,s eye pepper
Super chilli
and a green enough hot for me (probably between jalapeno and cayenne hotness) but huge green pepper

so if any that read this post wanna trade seeds for anything other that i dont have ! go! the more variety i have the happyer i am!

if i can get my hands on some early producer that are rare or near extinction well... i will contribute to save the species! i see that as a patrimonial deed that i must help to continue!
The " not commercial" peppers must live thru history even if it's not the mass required peppers. i do that for humanity and my childrens.
we must keep multiple variety alive! even if they are not the "peppers of the day!" maybe the least usefull pepper that we can grow today will be the only one that will make it thru history later on!

I will post a list of what is coming soon!
cant wait for next year to fire up my garden!
i just bough my new house so now i plan to make a 20x20 pepper garden or more....

youll see this forum is great!

Well I can now update my list I have orderd all the seeds I will be growing for the 2011/2012 season

Pepperlover.com
Chocolate Bhuts
Red Bhuts
Orange Habs
Trinidad Perfume

Tomatogrowers.com
NuMex Big Jims
Jamaican Hot Chocolates

romy6
Aji Lemons
Datils

junglerain
Chocolate Trinidad Scorpions

I Love This Forum!

You might be updating it again. There's always something
you didn't know you wanted to grow.
LOL Probably wont be updating again... my wife is already gonna be pissed that Im taking up all the room with 9 pepper plants... She wanted me to keep it to 5 or less we dont have a lot of room. once they are outside everything is cool, but I start them inside... looking to have over 90 plants in the kitchen... I will give most of the plants away, but not till i see which ones are the best looking ones!

Back