Selling Collectables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can you list hot sauce collectables for sale ? The spot in the marketplace is no longer there .

with the football season starting, i shouldnt help you, since we are in state rivials, but is this the section you were talking about

http://thehotpepper....m/18-forum-ads/

The Hot PepperHope this is what you are looking for, and being a gator fan, just having fun, nothing was to be taken serious about it, I jsut love my hurricanes, even if they have been sub-par the last few years. I did apply to UF, but got shot down cause i was missing one math class that i was planning on taking at the school there.

This is the spot. Whatchu got?

Or what he said, LOL, to be honest i didnt know there was a collectiable sub fourm, i jsut saw the post on the top left hand side. LOL

I wish they would start playing each other again . Go Gators... I have 2 Blair's Mega B #76 and # 79/149 plus a Mini B 148/149 $80.00 apiece and a Blair's Le Million #224 $200.00.

Go Gators!
g8rs.gif

Kevin

with the football season starting, i shouldnt help you, since we are in state rivials, but is this the section you were talking about

http://thehotpepper....m/18-forum-ads/

The Hot PepperHope this is what you are looking for, and being a gator fan, just having fun, nothing was to be taken serious about it, I jsut love my hurricanes, even if they have been sub-par the last few years. I did apply to UF, but got shot down cause i was missing one math class that i was planning on taking at the school there.

Or what he said, LOL, to be honest i didnt know there was a collectiable sub fourm, i jsut saw the post on the top left hand side. LOL

I wish they would start playing each other again . Go Gators... I have 2 Blair's Mega B #76 and # 79/149 plus a Mini B 148/149 $80.00 apiece and a Blair's Le Million #224 $200.00.

Your prices are a bit high.

The first labels you listed are about $50 apiece and the LeMillion is around $75 on a GOOD day.

Believe me....I know.

Good to know so just let me know how many of those you have for sale because I will take them all.......OPINIONS ARE LIKE A$$HOLES EVERYBODY HAS ONE .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back