Selling my Handy Filler (VPF108-SL)

So I have decided to sell my handy filler (with FDA silicone seals) because I really have no use for it. It was purchased in August of 2018, and was only used twice to bottle my 5 oz standard glass woozy bottles. I am selling it because I personally do not enjoy making hot sauce which is why I utilize a copacker now. The handy filler made the bottling process much easier, but I still needed assistance from an additional person to help keep the hose in the sauce pot. This is simply because I did not have an elevated stand to place the handy filler on nor a steel hopper like the ones that can be seen on the website (https://handyfiller.com/product-category/accessories/). As a result, someone had to hold the hose in the pot towards the end of the bottling session...just stating this as an FYI. 

I am selling it for $250 US dollars plus shipping, (I paid $399) plus shipping.

The only thing I want to point out is that the hose and nozzle attachments are stained with an orange tint - this is because my sauce contains turmeric and turmeric stains pretty much everything, especially when it's hot! Aside from that, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.

Lastly, if you are wondering whether or not this can be used to hot fill, the answer is yes. Although the website states that this can handle up to 180 degrees F, I reached out to them prior to purchasing and asked them if the handy filler could handle hotter temps and this was their response (which I can forward to whoever is interested via email):

"Hi Kevin,

I've actually boiled all the pertinent parts of our VPF108SL for over an hour and it all held up great. Nothing at all melted. So 200 degrees will still be fine. 

Thanks, Jon " 

I have attached photos and a videos

View attachment 71301
View attachment 71302
View attachment 71305
View attachment 71304
IMG_7054.jpg

View attachment 71307
View attachment 71306

HabaneroKayC said:

So I have decided to sell my handy filler (with FDA silicone seals) because I really have no use for it. It was purchased in August of 2018, and was only used twice to bottle my 5 oz standard glass woozy bottles. I am selling it because I personally do not enjoy making hot sauce which is why I utilize a copacker now. The handy filler made the bottling process much easier, but I still needed assistance from an additional person to help keep the hose in the sauce pot. This is simply because I did not have an elevated stand to place the handy filler on nor a steel hopper like the ones that can be seen on the website (https://handyfiller.com/product-category/accessories/). As a result, someone had to hold the hose in the pot towards the end of the bottling session...just stating this as an FYI. 

I am selling it for $250 US dollars plus shipping, (I paid $399) plus shipping.

The only thing I want to point out is that the hose and nozzle attachments are stained with an orange tint - this is because my sauce contains turmeric and turmeric stains pretty much everything, especially when it's hot! Aside from that, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.

Lastly, if you are wondering whether or not this can be used to hot fill, the answer is yes. Although the website states that this can handle up to 180 degrees F, I reached out to them prior to purchasing and asked them if the handy filler could handle hotter temps and this was their response (which I can forward to whoever is interested via email):

"Hi Kevin,

I've actually boiled all the pertinent parts of our VPF108SL for over an hour and it all held up great. Nothing at all melted. So 200 degrees will still be fine. 

Thanks, Jon " 

I have attached photos and a videos

Still got this for sale?

Back