misc Selling on the Internet

Is it possible to only sell sauces on over the Internet? I'm in canada, so International shipping costs are looking pretty steep.

When you sell over the internet, how many bottles does a person buy on average. if they buy more than one, is it a few different kinds or multiples of the same sauce?

Thanks

calgaryPepper said:
Is it possible to only sell sauces on over the Internet? I'm in canada, so International shipping costs are looking pretty steep.

When you sell over the internet, how many bottles does a person buy on average. if they buy more than one, is it a few different kinds or multiples of the same sauce?

Thanks

The shipping costs go down on volume orders. They aren't really that bad. You will discover that unless you're selling something uniquely Canadian, you're not going to be doing much South of the border sales. (At least that has been the experience of a lot of the internet resellers I have prospected.)

As for average purchase... it depends, I think, on what the benefits the customer sees in making multiple sauce orders. We get orders regularly that are just a single jar, a mix of jars or even multiples of a single sauce. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to some of them.

Perhaps one of the resellers could give a better response, but I only carry Peppermaster sauces.

T

Back