• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Selling your hobby sauce.

BenVanned

Banned
I have been trying to sell some of my hobby sauce to cover some of the hobby expenses like woozys, hardware, growtech, and buying pods and such. I can't seem to get anyone to bite. I explain my sauces, I post them on facebook, I tell people about them, and I have still to this point only sold two jars. Do any of you sell your hobby sauce and how do you manage to do it?

Same - I must have given away ~2500 bottles of sauce before I ever sold any. Then by the last year of hobby batch making I'd sell out 60 bottles in less than 24 hours.

Simple: To move supply you have to create demand.

Good luck!
:cheers:

ps - I still give away a lot of sauce. I've gotten everyone in my office hooked on it. Like any good dealer, the 1st one's always free.

I do violate the cardinal rule though - the 3 open bottles on my desk are evidence that I've broken the "don't get high on your own supply" mantra.

Omar on The Wire would be very disappointed in me.
:(

Same - I must have given away ~2500 bottles of sauce before I ever sold any. Then by the last year of hobby batch making I'd sell out 60 bottles in less than 24 hours.

Simple: To move supply you have to create demand.

Good luck!
:cheers:

ps - I still give away a lot of sauce. I've gotten everyone in my office hooked on it. Like any good dealer, the 1st one's always free.

I do violate the cardinal rule though - the 3 open bottles on my desk are evidence that I've broken the "don't get high on your own supply" mantra.

Omar on The Wire would be very disappointed in me.
:(
Omar and my CMB would not be pleased....

Back