vendor Semillas La Palma

Kind of surprised nobody started a thread for these guys yet. Every time I browse there I feel like a kid in a candy shop... reasonable prices (even after the Euro conversion) and an awesome selection- they advertise over 650 varieties. I bought from them both last year and this year and had good germ rates on my seeds, and last year's grew true.

Only awkwardness is they're based in Spain... they have an English language page but not all of the descriptions are translated. Still, if you know what you're looking for it's not an issue. International orders are made easy through PayPal. My orders arrived within a couple weeks.

Hello,

I am from Portugal and so Spain is great to order seeds. I already made two orders from semillas and it´s awesome. Variety is giant and very good seeds. Peter is patiente and definitly a very good person. Thank you so much Peter, i will definitly order everytime on your store.. Highly recommended.

Best Regards

Ordered from him was eagerly waited 2 1/2 weeks to no seeds. I emailed him and he promptly sent replacement of the same order. Came within 8 days to SoCal. Thanks Peter for the extra seeds. Glad to see they are not jalapeños or serranos. Hahhaha
E20A7F08-422A-4576-9E62-EF8EACEE2D97-1825-000000AE3EE36940.jpg

Hi, i just want to say that iv'e ordered twice from Peter and iv'e recieved them pretty fast, seeds are in great shape and the extras are cool. I never ran into any problems when placing an order. I will definitly be ordering form them again. Thanks again Peter.

Bryan

Great varieties,fast shipping and my germ rates were good. The only complaint I could add is that my seeds came in a plain envelope,and the plastic baggies had impressions in them where you could tell something heavy had been resting on them. Again,I am happy with my order and would again,but I could see seeds getting crushed easily with this packaging method.

@Pr0digal_son

this shipping in plane envelopes was only for a short time, because our local dealer wasn´t able to supply air bubble envelopes in the amount we needed.
We now have imported 5000 and all shipments run with air bubble envelopes.

Peter

Thumbs up for Peter and Semillas La Palma!

I purchased 6 varieties of seeds from Peter in December 2012. They arrived quickly and the germination rate has been 100% for the 24 seeds that I have space for this year! I'm only a noob when it comes to growing chilis but I hope that they grow as well as they germinated.... looking good so far. Very pleased with this company and I will be buying more seeds again soon for sure.

Back