vendor Semillas La Palma

Kind of surprised nobody started a thread for these guys yet. Every time I browse there I feel like a kid in a candy shop... reasonable prices (even after the Euro conversion) and an awesome selection- they advertise over 650 varieties. I bought from them both last year and this year and had good germ rates on my seeds, and last year's grew true.

Only awkwardness is they're based in Spain... they have an English language page but not all of the descriptions are translated. Still, if you know what you're looking for it's not an issue. International orders are made easy through PayPal. My orders arrived within a couple weeks.

just got my order thank you :)

20140911_192058_zpsc27dbab2.jpg

bondgirl69 said:
Thank you. I already bought Jay'd Red Scorpion now I was looking for Peach. Keep us posted!
You are welcome.
Peter just replied, he's always fast.
He said that:
  • at the moment 15€ for free shipping for ordering on en site but soon will be 20.
  • TS Moruga Chocolate (brown) will be online soon, just need another crop to have sufficient seeds in stock.
  • Jay's Peach is late, he'll inspect La Palma green houses in friday.
I'll ask again after friday.

thanks so much Essegi. What will you be ordering? I might try his Brown Moruga. I have and like Pepperlover's version.
Essegi said:
You are welcome.
Peter just replied, he's always fast.
He said that:
  • at the moment 15€ for free shipping for ordering on en site but soon will be 20.
  • TS Moruga Chocolate (brown) will be online soon, just need another crop to have sufficient seeds in stock.
  • Jay's Peach is late, he'll inspect La Palma green houses in friday.
I'll ask again after friday.

bondgirl69 said:
thanks so much Essegi. What will you be ordering? I might try his Brown Moruga. I have and like Pepperlover's version.
I bet Judy Brown Moruga hurts!

Btw only supers next season for me:
Brown/Caramel/Yellow Moruga
7pod BBG
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion (or Red if Peach not available)
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Brainstrain Red
I considered also something else like Brainstrain Yellow, 7pod Brown, Orange and Chocolate Scorpion but i'll have lightbox too crowded.

Will you order other than Jay's Peach and Brown Moruga?

I only grow supers. Do you have the brain strain yellow? Judy's Brown Moruga is brutal. Huge pods too.
Essegi said:
I bet Judy Brown Moruga hurts!

Btw only supers next season for me:
Brown/Caramel/Yellow Moruga
7pod BBG
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion (or Red if Peach not available)
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Brainstrain Red
I considered also something else like Brainstrain Yellow, 7pod Brown, Orange and Chocolate Scorpion but i'll have lightbox too crowded.

Will you order other than Jay's Peach and Brown Moruga?

Yesterday, only 06 days after taking the (Semillas) seeds from their packs, three varieties germinated (of a total of 10 varieties). NOTE: only ONE seed of each variety was placed to germinate. 

Semillas rocks!!!  :dance:

A hug!

Thanks for the interest in Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion.

We have a few packages available.

As there are only a few, I will not put the article online.
Just order the red variety and send me a seperate mail where the subject is:

change Jays Red for Peach, order number 82xxx or 83xxx where xxx is the number you got per mail

Thanks

Peter

Back