Sf Bay Area(Gilroy) looking pretty nice outside. Tomatoes soon??

Howdy. I'm a somewhat experienced organic Gardner that grows a lot outta a resedential backyard. I have a weird style of gardening though, I don't go by dates, I start when I feel the weather is right, or when OSH has a plant sale haha. Looking outside here in the southbay, man the birds are singing, sun is shinning. When do you all think I should throw my tomatoes transplants, super hots from seed, and other oddball nursery finds in my finely worked organic patch/gigantic planters? Thanks!!! I'm so excited!‍

Sure, hopefully not because you doubt what I say... what's the easiest way to upload. I wanted to show you all how nice I can grow 50 or so superhots under 1 two bulb t8 fixture. I ran outta light space so I put the other 15 or so in a makeshift cold frame on my currently empty/half filled with kale planter box. how should I upload. Thanks!‍

PepperDudeson said:
Sure, hopefully not because you doubt what I say... what's the easiest way to upload. I wanted to show you all how nice I can grow 50 or so superhots under 1 two bulb t8 fixture. I ran outta light space so I put the other 15 or so in a makeshift cold frame on my currently empty/half filled with kale planter box. how should I upload. Thanks!‍
I became a paid member which makes uploading pics easy. I think most use photobucket to upload and then post pics or something similar. 

BTW- I just planted 4 tomato plants from a local nursery and a few of my over wintered pepper plants last weekend. I'm from the Bay but moved to the Modesto Area. 

Oh and I have 200 garlic planted that should be ready for harvest within 30-45 days.  :)

Wow cool. Well I think I grow a lot. I mean I can produce the most I can with my limited amount of space. I had no space to start off with. So I took a a big strip of the lawn out. I built a gigantic planter box(looks like It could've been Elvis Presley's coffin), and also utilize the occasional 5 gal or pot. Some trees create shade, I have many obstacles, but it makes it more interesting for me.

Back