auction SFRB Auction FRESH BIG pods! CLOSED

Going to Auction off a SFRB of FRESH picked pods, The bidding will start at $12 and increase in increments of $2 and will end at 11pm on Monday Night. Good Luck ! These are Fresh big pods and just picked. I have the following varieties as long as they last with more to come in the next few weeks. If no bids are revieved by 12 noon eastern time on Monday 28th this auction may close without sale

Jigsaw
Jigsaw*
Red Devils Tongue -lots
Yellow Devils Tongue
Chocolate Devils Tongue -lots
Brazillian Ghost
Yellow Primo - getting low
Ice Scream - getting low
Yellow Bhut - lots
Chocolate Naga Hybird
Naga Viper
Chocolate Morouga
Aji Rojo
Jays Peach Bhut** - OUT
Reapers - low

** I had 1 of my 3 Jigsaw plants that looked a touch crossed it was my most prolific plant and is extremely hot, also my Jays Peach Bhut I plant put off Redish pods and the other more peach color Ice never grew this strain before and they were not my seeds , Here's some pics

Thank you I was wondering if anybody was gonna play along lol THANK YOU .. It drives me crazy to send pods out less than fresh so Ud like to move as many as possible EARLY especially since more are coming !!

I would like a bid on a box with the following peppers inside. Can pay through paypal. to ship to MD usa
Jigsaw
Jigsaw*
Brazillian Ghost
Ice Scream - getting low 
Yellow Bhut - lots
Chocolate Morouga
Aji Rojo

phishpepper said:
I would like a bid on a box with the following peppers inside. Can pay through paypal. to ship to MD usa
Jigsaw
Jigsaw*
Brazillian Ghost
Ice Scream - getting low 
Yellow Bhut - lots
Chocolate Morouga
Aji Rojo
BID AWAY !! Also have a MFRB auction going

GREAT CHOICES BTW!

phishpepper said:
Jigsaw
Jigsaw*
Brazillian Ghost
Ice Scream - getting low 
Yellow Bhut - lots
Chocolate Morouga
Aji Rojo
What is your bid ??
Pishpepper I need your bid

phishpepper said:
Im new with bidding for SFRBs or MFRBs.. so I guess My first box for a SFRB is $17 outbidding "Heating up"?..
YES right now you are winning this auction for a SFRB but the auction goes til 11:00 pmEast Coast Time . At 11:00 whoever has the highest bid wins !! Im also auctioning off a MFRB but to bid on it you would need to go to that thread I think the current bid there is $35 ..good luck

$19 mixed Jigsaw, true line and IceScream.

Appears my PC clock was a few seconds behind, if phishpepper wants it since I didn't get in before 11 its his.
Well there went the time stamp of 10:00 central, not sure why it updated my post vs. posting a new one?

Yes based on the time stamp Phishpepper wins unless he doesn't claim it, Phishpepper please send payment to Spankyscolts@gmail along with your address .

Been ebayer since forever so I was watching for snipers on the last few seconds. Thanks Robin! that was fun first time bidding for a box of peppers. you're the third seller of flat rate boxes that I have bought from today. I need to back away from the computer now. lol. 

phishpepper said:
Been ebayer since forever so I was watching for snipers on the last few seconds. Thanks Robin! that was fun first time bidding for a box of peppers. you're the third seller of flat rate boxes that I have bought from today. I need to back away from the computer now. lol. 
No problem, my PC clock was at 9:59:57 when it went through on my end and the post popped before 10C but the forums must not be on the same time :)  On ebay just use hammersnipe :P

If you have any of those jigsaw and Ice Scream left I really only need seeds for next year, just let me know.  I would have bought the MFRB but my pepper bill is already going to be over $100 this week and over $200 for the month.  The boss is going to strangle me next time she logs into paypal.

Thanks,

Back