auction SFRB auction *SOLD*

Just harvested these less than an hr ago. Nice assortment here, with a wide range of heat levels. This box will ship in the morning to the winner.

U.S. only, PayPal only, pay before shipping. Raise bid in whole dollar increments (no change).

Bidding ends TONIGHT (Sunday 8/25) at 10pm Eastern Standard Time

SFRB825-1_zpsca3abc58.jpg

5 Yellow Scotch Bonnet
2 Spicy Mustard Habanero
3 Harold's St. Bart Habanero
4 CGN 21500
3 Black Naga
4 Bhut Jolokia
2 Lemon Drop
2 Fatalii

SFRB825-2_zps1971aeac.jpg

SFRB825-3_zpsd72f5982.jpg

I'm including this little bag of Yellow Brain Strain powder grown and made by me. Do I hear $6 to start us off?

PepperLover said:
Very nice i love the taste of the 21500 
Me too, it's a great flavor and good munchable heat level. I'm overwintering both of my plants. I really want to cross it with a few of my others...

Scarlet fire I took a taste of the train powder. I am hooked. If you are planning on making more ( CGN 21500 ). I can probably take some off your hands.

Alright you guys, back to bidding.

I've promised at least half a box to a fellow member for a pod trade once I get a good harvest all at once again. Beyond that, all the pods go in the freezer for making powder in the fall. With a baby due in 3 months, I've accepted that 90% of the remainder of this year's harvests will be offered for sale, either fresh or powdered. Keep an eye out for a big powder sale in October or November. I only have about 2 grams of that particular powder left and I'm unwilling to go without, as I'm sure you can imagine.

Vegas_Chili said:
Bump it to 12.
Congratulations! PM inbound. There will be another SFRB in a week or so that will include Jonahs and Yellow Brains, as well as a few of my others. Thanks to everyone who participated.
JasoninTN said:
$13 if I am not to late
Sorry, I go by the time stamp in the post. VERY close.

Back