SFRB mixed box - Leviathan gnarly scorpion + 7Pod Cinder - $18

Just harvested some gnarly and mean Leviathan gnarly scorpion and 7Pod Cinder pods. These are the last of LGS pods I have on the plant.

They are just enough to fill a mixed SFRB.

Please message me if interested.

PAYPAL - $18

132d40ecedc3f8ca3d1a0ef2149705c6.jpg

ac8cec407c9722d65f3316cad971b409.jpg

Those both look great, My friend!!!

I sent this link along to a friend looking for fresh Cinders. He might want a whole box of just those, if you have it.

Very nice! How hot are yours this year?

Hey Adam.. Thanks once again for the seeds.
Though my cinder plant has not many pods on it, all the pods I got till now brought me both joy and pain. They are damnn hot. Beats my ghost pepper.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

I might not have enough Cinders to fill a SFRB ( I have around 15). But I will check with your friend to see if he would like to sample any other peppers I might have.

That cinder ain’t no joke had my first one ever from Adam and it set my soul on fire... I really should have ate before consuming that pepper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleeper67 said:
That cinder ain’t no joke had my first one ever from Adam and it set my soul on fire... I really should have ate before consuming that pepper

Peanut butter FTW..

saiias said:
Hey Adam.. Thanks once again for the seeds.
Though my cinder plant has not many pods on it, all the pods I got till now brought me both joy and pain. They are damnn hot. Beats my ghost pepper.

saiias said:
I might not have enough Cinders to fill a SFRB ( I have around 15). But I will check with your friend to see if he would like to sample any other peppers I might have.

Sleeper67 said:
That cinder aint no joke had my first one ever from Adam and it set my soul on fire... I really should have ate before consuming that pepper

Sai,
Nice! They look nice and crisp right there. And maybe denser? Awesome and mean!
That's been pretty much the norm for Cinders this season. ‍♂ 2 other grower besides yourself and myself have had the same problem. 5-15 pods per plant.
Ok. It might take him a minute to respond. Like a day?

Sleeper,
Thank you! The plants have been quite different this generation. Not really different from previous generations, more like different from each other in F4. One pod would be a dud while another would make Satan or Dante reach for the milk. :fire:

Thank you both for your positive feedback!!!

Back