trade SFRB - Sampler / Mixed trade

Anyone interested in trading SFRB that represents your garden, please post here and invite others to contact you to do the same.  I am open if someone wants to pick me.

We could get a little random.  Create a list of people.  First person on the list sends to the next until the last person sends to the first.  Everyone sends same size box, small flat rate to make it easy.  So it winds up costing folk 6.00 at the post office to play each time it comes around.  It could make the circle a few times and if that is the plan, then anyone could jump in as it is going on, winding up at the end of the list.

Sounds fun enough that if there is enough interest, I'll add a software solution to this winter's work.  Idea being people sign up, then when they get their box they click on received and they get the next address to send to.  Maybe something with a tracking number gizmo so that if someone breaks the link / doesnt ship they are dropped.  Not sure what should happen then to keep it rolling, maybe the next person in the list sends his box and moves to the end of the list to receive with an apology and the missing link is booted.  Hmmmm.

Ideas?

ajdrew said:
We could get a little random.  Create a list of people.  First person on the list sends to the next until the last person sends to the first.  Everyone sends same size box, small flat rate to make it easy.  So it winds up costing folk 6.00 at the post office to play each time it comes around.  It could make the circle a few times and if that is the plan, then anyone could jump in as it is going on, winding up at the end of the list.

Sounds fun enough that if there is enough interest, I'll add a software solution to this winter's work.  Idea being people sign up, then when they get their box they click on received and they get the next address to send to.  Maybe something with a tracking number gizmo so that if someone breaks the link / doesnt ship they are dropped.  Not sure what should happen then to keep it rolling, maybe the next person in the list sends his box and moves to the end of the list to receive with an apology and the missing link is booted.  Hmmmm.

Ideas?
I'm in! very few strains ripening at the moment though. i like your idea too!

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Very cool idea! Still a little early in the season for me, but I'd love to do something like this when the time comes.
same here all i have ripe now are caribbean reds, jalapenos and cherry bombs lol. not exactly what I would call trade bait.

down the road I will have some brown fatali, datil, choc habs and scorpions, butch t's, braz starfish, bishops crown, aji pineapple, jays peach, normal bhuts  and congo sr.

Back