for-sale SFRB's, Labeled 6X6 Boxes & Seeds for Sale

Hi All,

These are my first boxes listed this year, my first wave of peppers are just starting to ripen. 

I have enough peppers for at least 4-5 SFRB's as well as a couple of 6x6 seed saver boxes. (The 6X6 Boxes hold approx 2.5 times the amount of peppers as an SFRB).

For the SFRB's I have mixtures of Super Hots, Hots, Medium hots, if you would prefer more of one type, you can let me know and I will accommodate as much as possible.  The SFRB's are $18 postage included.  I'd prefer to send these out Mon - Weds so that the box(es) don't sit in a USPS warehouse over the weekend.

For the 6X6 Seed saver boxes, you will receive at least 1 labeled pod of 70 different varieties.  Any room left over will be stuffed with unlabeled peppers so that you have a full box.  This is a great way to sample many different pepper varieties as well as build up a collection of seed varieties on the cheap. All peppers are open pollinated (non isolated). The price for the labeled 6X6 box will be $42, postage included.  Here is a link to the varieties you will receive.  Note that several of these are ornamental varieties.  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xc4DHeF1yY2s2A_V0nHJEBN_rTKrrr1N 

Payment will be via Paypal only.  PM me if you are interested.

I also sell seeds (Open Pollinated/Non Isolated)  Here are the details of my seed offerings:

[SIZE=10.5pt]I have an expansive collection of Open Pollinated Super Hot/Hot/Sweet Pepper and Tomato Seeds. I am an experienced grower and would like to offer a wide selection to THP members. I have been selling fresh peppers and seeds on THP for over 5 years and have many satisfied customers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Update - I am working on adding Picture links to the Google Spreadsheet (link below) for the individual varieties. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Here is how it will work:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The more varieties purchased the better price you will receive. I accept [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]PayPal only[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] for payment. Shipping and handling is $3 which is for USPS 1st class Bubble mailer with tracking. I make no profit whatsoever on s/h. I ship within 2-3 business days of payment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]PM me to place your order or if you have any questions. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Pricing for Pepper varieties[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]1-4 varieties - $2 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]5-9 varieties - $1.50 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]10-19 varieties - $1.25 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]20+ varieties - $1 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]50+ varieties – Message me, we’ll work something out[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Orders with over 30 varieties get free shipping[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Each pepper variety will have 10-12 seeds unless noted on variety spreadsheet[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Pricing for Tomato varieties[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]1-4 varieties - $1.75 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]5-9 varieties - $1.50 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]10+ varieties - $1 each (plus s/h)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]50+ varieties – Message me, we’ll work something out[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] 

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Orders with over 30 varieties get free shipping.   Note that you can combine Tomato/Pepper varieties to get the better shipping rate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Each tomato variety will have 10-20 seeds unless noted[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Here is the link to the available varieties [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qHdj7prqefgPq6jpROAmV1iSkBGfDJ-2https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qHdj7prqefgPq6jpROAmV1iSkBGfDJ-2https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qHdj7prqefgPq6jpROAmV1iSkBGfDJ-2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Some varieties are limited, I will update the list if certain varieties do sell out. The first column on the spreadsheet list are my new varieties for 2018/2019.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]In addition I am offering additional bonuses for all orders of 5 or more varieties for non International orders:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10pt]Free pack of bonus Pepper seeds (variety my choice)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]Free pack of bonus vegetable/herb seeds (variety my choice)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]If available a sample packet of Super Hot powder (can’t guarantee I’ll have this)[/SIZE]

Back