• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Should BOO be brought inside (California)

Hello wonderful pepper people. I have a ghost pepper plant that I bought from a nursery a bit late in the season. He has grown quite nicely and gave me two big peppers. He , before it started getting pretty cold, started to push out a few more peppers.
QUESTION: I live in Sacramento and have been watching the weather rather closely. When it approaches freezing I move him to under the car port. He still is very much alive, but seems a bit weathered (no pun) . Will he survive under my said routine? Or should I trim him up and bring him inside?

My blog RYMERPT 2022 GLOG
has a few decent pictures of before he started looking kinda bad. His name is BOO.

THANKS

Hey Babe GIF by MOODMAN

The babies (everyone is now in the library) just asked me if I could fashion them a swing between BOO's main stocks. I told them to give BOO a chance to adjust to his new home. Both BOO and BOO's baby are rejoicing and singing Chrismas carols because they will all be together for Christmas.

Back