Should I pot up?

Yep!  Looks like they are getting root-bound.  If you have the space, go at least 5 gal. / 20 qt. / 19 liter pots.  Before transplanting them, i'd start bringing them outside for a few hours each day over the next few days while you are getting supplies for your big pots - this way they aren't just jumping straight outdoors with a new container / soil all in the same day.  Too much stress!

Also, i'm guessing you are going to have them covered to prevent too much rainwater?  Just make sure they get plenty of sun - direct would be great.  :party:

If temps are good they look plenty old enough to survive outside. You can start them outside for longer if you put them in shade first for a while before full sun, increasing their sun time gradually

Yes potting up time.You could gradually increase pot size 1 gall.-3 gall-5gallon or just go to your eventual container home.You do plan container growing?or harden them off go to 1 gallon until plant out time.

Suezotiger said:
If temps are good they look plenty old enough to survive outside. You can start them outside for longer if you put them in shade first for a while before full sun, increasing their sun time gradually

I agree with this, however I did see that he/she is in London....figured that shade happens automatically there.  ;)

zumajoe said:

I agree with this, however I did see that he/she is in London....figured that shade happens automatically there.  ;)
Oh ok, should be fine then. Mobile doesn't show locations with people's names :C

Back