Should i worry | Reaper

the plant went from lushy green to yellow within 2 days .However growth is normal as leaves size  and overall growth is increasing . I dont think its nutes def as every week or two i supply equal ratio of neem cake , bone meal , vermicomost and dynamic  lifter , along with some seaweed granules and epsom salt . The only thing i did was remove shade cloth (50 percent ) for a day ,after rainy day  . Sun here is very scorching with temps going beyond 45 C /113F along with heat winds.  Is this from sun or something else 

Attachments

• bee.jpg
    bee.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 88
  • aaf.jpg
    aaf.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 90
How long has it been outside?
If that growth was set under shade cloth, it's not surprising that it would be shocked like that under such extreme conditions. (like what happens when indoor plants aren't hardened off properly)  Put the shade cloth back...

It was outside from start . After a month when sun became strong i put shade cloth . Should i remove those leaves as it become pale white

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think I would just let the plant self-prune.  If the sun is the problem, the last thing you'd want is to remove more shade.  The bigger leaves will shade the new buds.  If the plant wants to drop those leaves, it will.
This isn't to say that there might not be another problem.  But one thing at a time.  If your problem showed up with full sun, simply reset the condition back to the previous.  If it helps, that's your answer.  If it doesn't, we can make a different assessment, at that time.

Yes this was from sun burn , new leaves are coming fine . Monsoon is ahead , just 2 weeks more of harsh heat wave

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What about a brighter shade cloth? Giving it a little more light to help with drying out, but not full sun...
Maybe like 25% shade vs 50%

Back