• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

SHU testing address

Any one know address where to send the pods for SHU testing & how much they charge to test it.
Thank you!
Vladan

ABC Research Lab did an HPLC test on one of my products. $130, I think

http://abcr.com/?utm...e=press-release

Dunno if they do pods~

edit- there are other labs that do that test also. Just google "Lab HPLC test" and start contacting them.

Beware!!!!!

The ABC Research labaratories is the total joke I spend $120 dolars for tasting plus $25 dollars for shipping I send one of my pepper for tasting , I didn't hear from those people in two weeks.I call those people on phone twice emails few times finaly they send me invoce that my pod was only 66.559 Scovills & that my pod was red.Everything was wrong I send those people dark brown almust black pod & should be super hot I tasted horoble heat level.They switch my pod with someone else pod saing that everything is acurate correct.I email those people back even talk to those people telling that I want full refund , they was telling me that that there system work acurate & that they will not refund the money.Company like that should be rated 0 all over internet funny think they are 37 year in business I realy wonder how by chetting people all over the country.

Wow, that is really scary they messed up so bad. :( Did you pay with credit card and perhaps be able to file a dispute Vladan?

I pay with check if I did with credit card will be no problem for refund but never again I will not ever do business with those people.

From Primo's post in http://thehotpepper.com/topic/33953-7-pot-primo-scoville-challenge/page__hl__%2Bprimo+%2Blab

Test your hottest prized "7 Pot Primo" pods at Southwest Bio Labs, email me the lab results, and get a credit for a FREE PACK OF ORIGINAL 7 POT PRIMO SEEDS and a FREE .5 OZ JAR OF 7 POT PRIMO POWDER from this years end crop. For a Limited time and limited quantities apply.
Southwest Bio Labs is a respected industry leader in capsaicin testing and recommended by New Mexico State University's Chile Pepper Institute.
The tests are only $46 dollars, and Mike Swickard is extremely kind and helpful with the simple process. All you need are a few 7 Pot Primo’s dried between 115-125F (arguably the best way to retain heat), a coffee grinder, and a gram or so of resulting powder. Don't send me any money, arrange that with Mike. Results usually come back within a day.
Michael J. Swickard
Southwest Bio-Labs, Inc.
401 N. 17th Street Suite 11
Las Cruces, NM 88005-8131
575-524-8917 ext. 1002
or direct 575 528-5323
swick@swbiolabs.com
I realize $46 is a lot of money to play this game, but some of you just may be that curious.
I will give acknowledgment/accolades to the grower whoever submits a scorching world record winning 7 Pot Primo. Your name will be
issued in any press releases, interviews, etc... Think about it.

Rock on,
Primo

The 7 Pot PRIMO was partly developed on the following UL property, within the UL Ira Nelson Horticulture Center and CEET Center for Ecology and Environmental Technology, as well as my backyard.

From Primo's post in http://thehotpepper....hl__+primo +lab

Test your hottest prized "7 Pot Primo" pods at Southwest Bio Labs, email me the lab results, and get a credit for a FREE PACK OF ORIGINAL 7 POT PRIMO SEEDS and a FREE .5 OZ JAR OF 7 POT PRIMO POWDER from this years end crop. For a Limited time and limited quantities apply.
Southwest Bio Labs is a respected industry leader in capsaicin testing and recommended by New Mexico State University's Chile Pepper Institute.
The tests are only $46 dollars, and Mike Swickard is extremely kind and helpful with the simple process. All you need are a few 7 Pot Primo’s dried between 115-125F (arguably the best way to retain heat), a coffee grinder, and a gram or so of resulting powder. Don't send me any money, arrange that with Mike. Results usually come back within a day.
Michael J. Swickard
Southwest Bio-Labs, Inc.
575-524-8917 ext. 1002
or direct 575 528-5323
swick@swbiolabs.com
I realize $46 is a lot of money to play this game, but some of you just may be that curious.
I will give acknowledgment/accolades to the grower whoever submits a scorching world record winning 7 Pot Primo. Your name will be

Rock on,
Primo

The 7 Pot PRIMO was partly developed on the following UL property, within the UL Ira Nelson Horticulture Center and CEET Center for Ecology and Environmental Technology, as well as my backyard.
Posted Today, 07:02 PM
From Primo's post in http://thehotpepper....hl__+primo +lab

Michael J. Swickard
Southwest Bio-Labs, Inc.
575-524-8917 ext. 1002
or direct 575 528-5323
swick@swbiolabs.com

Rock on,
Primo

Thank you.

Back