Sick in the head

I might be a little touched. I'm about to go outside at 2:30 in the morning to look for caterpillars eating my plants. I need to look for therapists. 

Koreansoul said:
I might be a little touched. I'm about to go outside at 2:30 in the morning to look for caterpillars eating my plants. I need to look for therapists.

You'll find more now than when its light out. Watch out for the boogieman.

Mission accomplished. I saw one tiny, what I think was a cut worm, and I dispatched him accordingly. I'm going to put some coffee grounds out tomorrow and some eggshells. I also sprayed them down with my homemade stuff so things should be copasetic for a bit. 

I did not find the boogieman however I did scare two tree frogs. I think they might have scared me more but ya know it's ok. lol. 

I was up late last night on here having fun with some of the comments in the threads and had the same thought.  I was too lazy to actually step outside, but the pup and I stood at the glass door with a Maglite torch scanning for that dang bunny. I've yet to find the insect culprits creating holes in some of my leaves.  Garden warfare is currently on recon and defense status only.

Pup "What are we looking for dad?"

I have two dogs. One of them went with me and looked confused the other stayed asleep and ignored me lol. 

Back