• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Signs of overwatering or naw? (Pics inside)

All of my caramel moruga scorpions (4 of them) and 7 pot bubblegum large (2 of them) have leaves similar to eachother. The rest of my peppers dont have these purple/dark colored leaves. Im wondering if this color is genetic or caused by me overwatering or me doing something else wrong. I have fed them fish emulsion twice in the last 16 days and keep them under two t8 bulbs. I water or feed about every 3-4 days but im terrible at judging dry soil. My other 10 plants dont have these colored leaves and look fairly healthy. Any help would be much appreciated.

Bubblegum
IPcni6b.jpg

Other Bubblegum
a7YAOzq.jpg

Two caramel scorpions bottom
y9KQ5J3.jpg

im on a 2 week watering cycle this winter, even my new plants in solo cups.  I think I could actually go longer on the new plants, but they get bottom watered from the runoff when I water my big plants.

They have a suntan. It almost looks as though you have a little bit of light bleaching. I get the same from my LED's with my young plants. This subsides once they mature a little bit. Also with yellowing you should check your pH or PPM from any runoff you get.

Back