seed-train Signup for the 2019/2020 mega seed train is now open!

If anyone took seeds labeled Hein White Thai, it’s actually Hein V White Thai. Just want to make sure the name is correct.

There were KSLSB in both trains when I got them - not a lot but they were there.

I also took 5-10 seeds from the ones I wanted. Being a noob, I assumed this was how it worked. Perhaps next year's train gets a note to suggest a certain limit to the take? Is 10 to much?

Siv said:
There were KSLSB in both trains when I got them - not a lot but they were there.

I also took 5-10 seeds from the ones I wanted. Being a noob, I assumed this was how it worked. Perhaps next year's train gets a note to suggest a certain limit to the take? Is 10 to much?
1-1 is fair. Give 1, take 1.

I don’t want to over complicating things, with paperwork to log every contribution and withdrawal. I’ve seen that done before and it’s tedious.

And after it’s all said and done, it’s hard to enforce anyway. I say just use proper judgment. I trust you guys can respect the honor system and keep everything on track.

Jeffcontonio said:
Not a problem, I have a bunch of those. Great tasting pepper btw. Actually has a lemonade like flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's gonna be hard to say very much about it in the end since it was released at like F4. Maybe eventually hold some sort of contest here to see who stabilizes it best?

Did I get skipped on the A train? I didn't really want anything I found in train B... Took some dried pods just to make room in the package..
I was out of town for a few days and missed a pm...
thanks....

Babysas said:
Did I get skipped on the A train? I didn't really want anything I found in train B... Took some dried pods just to make room in the package..
thanks....
Yes, you were temporarily skipped over. I just fixed the order. You will be next after tybo, then from there it will go to catchthebear, providing he has returned by then.

B-train: return to station

1. bpiela———————————-( B ):
2. midwestchilehead—————-( B ):
3. CraftyFox—————————-( B ):
4. TexasHotPeppers——————( B ):
5. sinn————————————( B ):
6. roper2008—————————( B ):
7. PepperBen—————————-( B ): due Mon.
12. Beerbreath81—(A) sent
13. Typo—————(A):
14. Babysas———(A):
15. Catchthebear—(A):
16. Hardcore ——- (A):
17. CMJ—————(A):
18. Biggy ————-(A):
19. Canedog ———(A):
20. Hillbilly Jeff —-(A):
21. Walchit————(A):

A-Train: Return to station

Babysas said:
thanks....

I still have your address so if it hasn't changed we're good.  Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.  Might be something I have that I wouldn't think to add to the train.

beerbreath81 said:
Sorry babysas, just wanted to keep the train moving, was sent out this morning to tybo

Tracking
9505 5136 0067 0002 0888
Can you double check this number? It’s coming up as an error on my end.

Dang must have missed the KSLSB in train A hopefully the B train still has some [emoji20]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

beerbreath81 said:
Sorry babysas, just wanted to keep the train moving, was sent out this morning to tybo

Tracking
9505 5136 0067 0002 0888

Tracking number isn't working still.  Just checked again.

B-train: return to station

bpiela———————————-( B ):
midwestchilehead—————-( B ):
CraftyFox—————————-( B ):
TexasHotPeppers——————( B ):
sinn————————————( B ):
roper2008—————————( B ):
PepperBen—————————-( B ): delivered

Tybo —————(A):delivered
Babysas———(A):
Catchthebear—(A):
Hardcore ——- (A):