• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

SILVER SURFER LOVE

Just got me some pods in they look very nice ate half a yellow fatalli and wow very nice flavor it took a minute for the heat to kick in but that sucker was a little warm LOL cant wait to try some others ha actually kinda nervous about the other ones! Anyone know the scoville of the yellow fatalli verses the 7pot jonah i think that will be the next pod I try.
2012-09-26_18-00-04_863.jpg
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COMMENT'S
yellow fatalli,butch-t,7pot jonah,douglah,butch-t x duglah ,brain strain,antilles fire,douglah x scorpion

I been getting peppers for a couple weeks now from SS. This showed up at my door step today

IMG210.jpg

10# OF SUPERS!! AWESOME GUY AWESOME PEPPERS!
Dang man you gota rub it in my face like that!LOL
Whats with all the peppers?10 pounds?what that set you back ?man i would know what to do with so many peppers hence my box size LOL right on Smokin Hot n-joy those peppers man thats alot of fire.

Actually I got a total of 20# of peppers, 18 or so from SS :) Frankly, I have no clue what I will do with all 20#. I know I will be in the kitchen a long ass time :) I need more gloves :hot: hands not cool when your alone with the wife :D

It set me pretty far back, but SS has been very :cool: about everything. He's made the transactions very comfortable for me. Hands down, my favorite go to guy this season. Of course I haven't bought from to many others this seasons either.

Sorry if itook over this thread with my obnoxiously large quantity of peppers. If its cool, I'd like to post a pic of all 20# of peppers tomorrow?

RAIDER NATION IN THIS HOUSE!!!! :dance:

SS thanks for all the pods making the hubby very happy! I on the other hand am nervous about what he may concoct with them......... all I have to say is he better wash his hands thoroughly. For my sake.......... tmi??? Maybe.

Actually I got a total of 20# of peppers, 18 or so from SS :) Frankly, I have no clue what I will do with all 20#. I know I will be in the kitchen a long ass time :) I need more gloves :hot: hands not cool when your alone with the wife :D

It set me pretty far back, but SS has been very :cool: about everything. He's made the transactions very comfortable for me. Hands down, my favorite go to guy this season. Of course I haven't bought from to many others this seasons either.

Sorry if itook over this thread with my obnoxiously large quantity of peppers. If its cool, I'd like to post a pic of all 20# of peppers tomorrow?
Post away man Id like to see them as well,suggestion?make some salsa w/7pot jonahs tomatoes green onions cilantro garlic salt and a little lemon juice:-)

WOW great pods guys, SS seems like a really cool dude. Good luck with whatever you make with all those.

Just got me some pods in they look very nice ate half a yellow fatalli and wow very nice flavor it took a minute for the heat to kick in but that sucker was a little warm LOL cant wait to try some others ha actually kinda nervous about the other ones! Anyone know the scoville of the yellow fatalli verses the 7pot jonah i think that will be the next pod I try.
2012-09-26_18-00-04_863.jpg
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COMMENT'S
yellow fatalli,butch-t,7pot jonah,douglah,butch-t x duglah ,brain strain,antilles fire,douglah x scorpion
the yellow fatali might be the mildest of the bunch from just looking at the pic. S_S does have some really great seeds/pods.

Just got me some pods in they look very nice ate half a yellow fatalli and wow very nice flavor it took a minute for the heat to kick in but that sucker was a little warm LOL cant wait to try some others ha actually kinda nervous about the other ones! Anyone know the scoville of the yellow fatalli verses the 7pot jonah i think that will be the next pod I try. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COMMENT'S

Good to see they arrived OK. The Fatalii is definitely the mildest of that bunch (doesn't seem right callin' a Fatalii mild :lol:) and the rest will take you to new extremes.

Now ya know ya got those pods cheap. :P Great they made it to the great NW in only 2 days.

Lookin' forward to pics of what ya did with em.

RAIDER NATION IN THIS HOUSE!!!! :dance:

SS thanks for all the pods making the hubby very happy! I on the other hand am nervous about what he may concoct with them......... all I have to say is he better wash his hands thoroughly. For my sake.......... tmi??? Maybe.

Ya mean you aren't helpin' with the processin'? :)

I have also got a bunch of peppers from Silver and tell ya what he can sure grow them, every one flawless and perfect looking in shape and size...i think he has a magic garden or something.

Heck no SS! Once those things are cut up in large quantities the house is like a torched chamber. I sneeze and cough and feel like my eyes are gonna fall out of my head. I am a sissy I'll admit it. Hubby likes hot stuff as for me I like sweets. Next week he's going to start processing. Not looking forward to it.

I have also got a bunch of peppers from Silver and tell ya what he can sure grow them, every one flawless and perfect looking in shape and size...i think he has a magic garden or something.
Have you seen his glog guy has like 1/2 of my back yard for garden very nice! !

Here you go Smitty :) this is actually about 18 lbs I gave a few lbs away :)

SS, yes of course, an excellent deal! Thanks again for everything :)

Now who's coming over to process these, did some one say early NWCF :)

IMG211.jpg

IMG212.jpg

The bag in the back is frozen chiles I am saving for chopping and putting in dinners.

Here you go Smitty :) this is actually about 18 lbs I gave a few lbs away :)

SS, yes of course, an excellent deal! Thanks again for everything :)

Now who's coming over to process these, did some one say early NWCF :)

IMG211.jpg

IMG212.jpg

The bag in the back is frozen chiles I am saving for chopping and putting in dinners.
MAN YOU BETTER GET WORKING...NOW THATS A PILE OF PEPPERS WOW N-JOY MAN :-)

7POT JONAH SALSA FOR THE WEEKEND :-)
INGREDIENTS:
1silver surfer 7pot jonah pepper. 2(s) can's diced tomato, green onion, cilantro, garlic salt, lemon juice.
2012-09-27_19-55-57_575-1.jpg

Now I am shuffling 5 boxes of peppers in my fridge to find stuff......... processing can't come fast enough......

WHERE'S MY KETCHUP??????? Yes I said ketchup. Its my crack.

Back