Sinister Craze (Raspberry Chocolate Reaper)

My wife and I spent a lot of time fine tuning this sauce into what it has become. We wanted to create THE premiere dessert sauce that would be amazing on every dessert imaginable but versatile enough to go on other foods too. Breakfast lovers will enjoy this on pancakes, waffles, scones, muffins, and pastries.

On one side you have incredible raspberry chocolate flavors, but on the other side you have sinister Carolina Reapers in full force giving you a kick in the mouth! Sinister Craze defines the perfect Yin and Yang, blending both sweet and sinister together!

Check out Sinister Craze!

sc-dessert.jpg

Usually I prefer white chocolate with my Reaper but I can see exactly why you've gone for a darker sort here and its a good call. It opens up a far greater range of applications on meats and savouries, while making it far less "more of the same" if added to a basic vanilla icecream, which is likely the first thing people will do with a dessert sauce.

It sounds like an excellent mix and, as long as it tastes of all three named ingredients, I'm sure it'll be stunning. Hit me up if you ever make it to the UK.

Back