Site Update Info

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
If you have any open dealings please make arrangements so you can complete off the forum. We may close down at any time for an update which could mean we may be offline anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks. So this is the actual notice. You may want to grab someone's email so you can communicate, etc. The "expected" downtown is 2 days but is only an estimate. There are always unforeseen issues but we aim for a timely update. Thanks.

Logins will be the same BUT yes you should remember your password. If you don't retrieving it should be simpler than it is now do don't worry. PMs will be saved. Avatars will be saved. All content, saved.

I can only say, we were working on a program that automates the whole thing from entry to voting and awarding but shhhhhh.

sicman said:
all joking aside, thanks for the site Boss.
DITTO!!!

I feel like I should take massive screen shots so I have something to click on and look at while the site is offline.  :lol:  I keep telling myself I can quit at any time...

FreeportBum said:
Somebody wake me up when this place actually gets updated.

You've been here long enough to know the routine:

April_Fools_2021_4th.jpg

That Special Day still a bit in the future.

The Hot Pepper said:
If you have any open dealings please make arrangements so you can complete off the forum. We may close down at any time for an update which could mean we may be offline anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks. So this is the actual notice. You may want to grab someone's email so you can communicate, etc. The "expected" downtown is 2 days but is only an estimate. There are always unforeseen issues but we aim for a timely update. Thanks.

Site upgrade planned for this weekend and into the week if needed. The estimated downtime will be posted and updated on the homepage once down.

Please see the above quote and make proper arrangements.

Also, take advantage of the membership sale that will close when the site is down.
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/74958-summer-sale-50-off-all-memberships-and-renewals-extreme-and-biz/

Thanks!

Back