• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Slowrolling into 2021 -

Hi THP,

I have a confession... It's been a loooooong while since I've last posted.  Ever increasing family responsibilities killed off my gardening time in the recent past years. 

However, with the 2020 pandemic cancelling my normal plans, my kids sporting events and other responsibilities, I finally managed to finally get my but into gear and get my yard landscaped and some raised garden beds built.

Last year was decent, it was a good first attempt at a return to vegetable gardening.  I managed to finish my raised garden beds in time to get a decent crop of Fatalii's harvested along with a decent crop of tomatoes. 

This years 2021 garden with plenty of lead-time, and a 100% survival rate on my 3 attempted overwinter peppers is already looking up.

Last average frost date here is January 28th, so I just started moving the plants from their outdoor overwinter-water-jug-bunkers over to a south facing fence. 

Here begins the 2021 grow log... now to figure out how to post pictures again. 

Back