for-sale Small batch of powder for sale

I made a small batch of powder and am offering the 3 bags I have for sale.

The powder is made of 7 Pot Barrackpore, 7 Pot Jonah, Billy Boy Douglah Red, and Chocolate Scorpion.

Price is $8 per 1/2 ounce bag including shipping to the US. Payment is through PayPal only. Thanks

20130428_115656_zps8c31e4c4.jpg

Hmm. Sounds interesting, only question I have is what size bags are those or what weight if you happen to know.

Thanks.

1/5 ounce is 5gr right ? Because it means $1600/Kg which seems to be very expensive (same price as some illegal stuff ...)

I'm all stocked up, but $8 is a very fair and standard price for 1/2 oz of superhot powder, no doubt. Bulk prices always come out to less than for small quantities, no matter what you're talking about.

1/2 ounce is actually 14 grams. And if you look at other people's ads on here $8 is about average. But thank you for your concern
Hand grown, personally cared for and dried and ground...price is spot on! If people look at the color of our powders compared to most mass produced, no competition...we win!

1/2 ounce is actually 14 grams. And if you look at other people's ads on here $8 is about average. But thank you for your concern

I think what has some people confused is in your original post, you mention that it is 1/5oz not 1/2oz (typo I'm sure).

That is some beautiful powder.

I think what has some people confused is in your original post, you mention that it is 1/5oz not 1/2oz (typo I'm sure).

That is some beautiful powder.

I believe you're correct. I put 1/2 ounce in the response to that user, but when I went to edit the original post I made a typo of 1/5 ounce. Well I got it fixed now.

And thank you

Got my powder a couple days ago. Great flavor and packs a bit of a punch. Great product for anyone looking to add some dried pepper flavor and a kick of heat to anything.

On a side note goes great in a pork chop dry rub on the grill. Added a good kick and nice poddy taste.

Thanks,
David

I too received some fresh powder from Vincent and I must say it is super hot and tasty. Great for making some blackened chicken or fish that will knock your socks off!!! 

Back