Smart pots

Anyone who have a link to a shop who sells smart pots at a fair price? Doesn't have to be the original! Here its 29 dollars for a 5gal. 

I found that the root pouches are a little thicker, and cheaper. When i tried teh smart pot they were super thin and flimsy, and if you dont fill them to the top the sides fall in,

I got a few 5 gallons camofluge root puches that i can send to you, but not sure how it will be with you being norway and me in usa.

If you want drop me a pm as i dont visit here as much as i use 2, and we can talk about it, i would just like to have the shipping covered for them.

where did you get those and what was the price? I need around 30 as a start, but aint  paying the price Norwegian stores are charging ! 

I got my root pouches from A.M Leonard. 5 gallon are 12 bucks for a pack of 10. Not sure if they will ship overseas though.

i just take my gallon containers and drill holes in them. you can use burlap bags that rice comes in. i am not sure if your retail out lets sell reusable bags but i did a quick google and they are made of the exact same material.

don't get sucked into brand name products.

Burning Colon said:
i just take my gallon containers and drill holes in them. you can use burlap bags that rice comes in. i am not sure if your retail out lets sell reusable bags but i did a quick google and they are made of the exact same material.

don't get sucked into brand name products.

Drilling holes in a plastic pot does not cause the same effect as a fabric bag.

Just go to Walmart and buy these for a dollar each and use them. They work exactly the same, they only last a season but at a dollar each. who cares lol.

reusable-bags-walmart-md.jpg

The material is called un-woven polypropylene. It is the same material that is used to line the bottom of in ground swimming pools and fish ponds. You can buy it on Amazon and eBay in rolls of 5' X 20' for around $24 plus shipping. It comes I weights of 4,6,8 ounce. Which is the weight per square yard of fabric.

Back